PassionFruit/Mustard BBQ Wings. Never Beaten On Price Or Quality, Plus Huge March Savings Today. Save time and do your groceries online. Free UK delivery on eligible orders!
When the sauce gets to boil, turn the heat on low and let it simmer. Our original Passion Fruit Mustard makes a great addition to sandwiches, burgers, or hot dogs (just ask the folks at Puka Dog). Add to coleslaw or use to top chicken or fish. You can cook PassionFruit/Mustard BBQ Wings using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of PassionFruit/Mustard BBQ Wings
- You need 12 of Chicken Wings.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Cattlelmen's BBQ Carolina Tangy Gold Sauce.
- It’s 2 of Passion Fruits.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Of your favorite hot sauce (I used sriracha).
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- It’s 3/4 liter of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of paprika.
Ingredients: Mustard (Vinegar, Mustard Seed, Water, Salt, spices, Turmeric, Natural Flavor), Sugar, Passion Fruit Juice. Pay attention because this is going to get saucy. The everyday problem of what's for dinner is alway real. So devin decides to use his cooking know how and makes hot wings like he had years ago while he.
PassionFruit/Mustard BBQ Wings step by step
- Wash, cut and separate wings into sections(optional)..
- Add salt, pepper, paprika and curry to the wings and give it a good mix..
- Slightly coat the wings with the all-porpouse flour and pre heat the oil..
- Passion Fruit BBQ Sauce: Melt the butter on low heat, add the Catlemens BBQ Tangy Gold sauce and dijon mustard, turn the heat to high and add the juice of two passion fruits. When the sauce gets to boil, turn the heat on low and let it simmer. (Note: you can skipp the butter).
- Fry your wings until nice and gold..
- Take the wings out, coat with the Passion Fruit BBQ sauce..
How to make Carolina Mustard BBQ Wings. Tossed in a homemade honey mustard, these Honey Mustard BBQ Chicken Wings will be the hit of your game day party. Our original Passion Fruit Mustard makes a great. PassionFruit/Mustard BBQ Wings Chicken Wings • salt • ground black pepper • all-purpose flour • Cattlelmen's BBQ Carolina Tangy Gold Sauce • Passion Fruits • dijon mustard • Of your favorite hot sauce (I used sriracha) PassionFruit/Mustard BBQ Wings Chicken Wings • salt • ground black pepper • all-purpose flour • Cattlelmen's BBQ Carolina Tangy Gold Sauce • Passion Fruits • dijon mustard • Of your favorite hot sauce (I used sriracha) Add in the tapioca starch, mix until all the chicken wings are coated. The secret to crispy chicken wings has been revealed and it does not include baking soda!