Chicken and waffles with love. Great recipe for Chicken and waffles with love. Here is how you do it. Suffolk fares a bit better, but not by.
Here are the delicious sides we love in our household. Six tasty sides to go with chicken and waffles Grits: Grits can take on whatever flavoring you put into it – you can make cheese grits, bacon grits, any kind of savory grits pairs well with fried chicken. Chicken and waffles are the sweet and savory dish. You can cook Chicken and waffles with love using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken and waffles with love
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 box of Eggo mini waffles.
- It’s 1 can of sliced peaches.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of rum extract.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need of cayenne pepper.
- It’s of johnnys seasoning salt.
- It’s of lemon pepper.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooking oil.
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
For me, I serve it mainly for dinner since I'm not frying nobody's nothing for breakfast. An egg, maybe, but that's even pushing it. With your syrup ready, soak your waffles and bite them together with your crunch chicken. If not, pour the syrup onto your chicken and take a bite together with the waffles.
Chicken and waffles with love instructions
- Slice chicken breast into thin strips.
- Heat up oil under high heat lower heat to medium high once grease heats up.
- Add chicken to hot oil and fry until golden brown.
- Open canned peaches and put in a sauce pan under medium high heat add butter, sugar, rum extract and vanilla. Simmer for a few minutes..
- Preheat oven 400°F. Place waffles on cookie sheet and bake for about 5-10 minutes.
- Once waffles are ready remove from oven and top with chicken, peaches and syrup from peaches. Enjoy.
I, however, find this too sweet for my chicken for my liking. Better still, drench everything – chicken and waffles with the syrup and enjoy every single bite of it. Chicken and waffles are always a hit! I know I responded to you on Insta, but I'll share here in case anyone has a similar question. I would not recommend making the waffle batter the night before unless you also plan on cooking them in advance.