Fried Rice. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Looking For Fried Rice Recipes? We Have Almost Everything on eBay. These easy fried rice recipes are merely a suggestion and you can freestyle with whatever veg or cooked meat you've got in the fridge for a perfect quick snack or light supper.
Cooked rice is fried with egg, onion, green beans and soy sauce. A perfect way to use up. I often substitute chicken for pork in this easy fried rice recipe and I have used different types of. You can have Fried Rice using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Rice
- You need 3 cup of Cooked & refrigerated Jasmin, long grained white rice.
- It’s 1 cup of Peas & corn, cooked.
- It’s 3 of Rasher bacon, trimmed and chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of Brown onion, diced.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Chinese BBQ pork, diced (optional-but really good!).
- Prepare 2 stick of Green onion, sliced.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chicken stock powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 of Sesame oil for frying.
Cook, stirring to form large soft curds,. Add the eggs and scramble until fully cooked. Remove them from the pan and set aside. Add the remaining tablespoon of butter into the pan.
Fried Rice instructions
- Lightly whisk eggs and pour into a large fry pan or wok. Spread over pan and fry (turning once) to create a thin omelette. Remove, allow to cool and slice into thin strips- set aside..
- Fry bacon and onion in a little sesame oil on medium heat in a wok or large fry pan..
- Mean while, mix stock powder and 1/2 cup boiling in a cup and set aside..
- Add rice, peas & corn, onion & bacon, Chinese BBQ pork, green onion, egg, soy sauce and stock. Fry (stiring continuously) until rice has absorbed stock and soy sauce and is heated through..
Stir in garlic and cook for. Fried rice is a rice dish consisting of rice fried together with aromatics, vegetables, and protein. Originating in China around the sixth century, fried rice is popular in many Asian cuisines as a staple side dish served with almost every main. Fried rice is a takeout favorite, but it's also quick and easy to make at home. It's a great way to use up leftover rice (cooked, cold rice makes the best fried rice) and transform boring leftovers into an entirely new dish.