🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳 Garlic Pepper Prawns Recipe •Thai Style "Goong Pad Kratiem Prik Thai". Great recipe for 🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳 Garlic Pepper Prawns Recipe •Thai Style "Goong Pad Kratiem Prik Thai". Today I will show you How to make Garlic Pepper Prawns or in Thai we call them " Goong pad Kratiem Prik Thai" Rich in Thai flavour it's easy to make and very delicious 😋 🟡Full Recipe Here :. Thai cooks treasure the roots and in Thailand cilantro is always sold with its roots.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Marion's Kitchen is packed with simple and delicious Asian recipes and food ideas. Almost skipped the caper brine but decided on a last minute trip to the store for it. You can have 🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳 Garlic Pepper Prawns Recipe •Thai Style "Goong Pad Kratiem Prik Thai" using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳 Garlic Pepper Prawns Recipe •Thai Style "Goong Pad Kratiem Prik Thai"
- Prepare 3 cloves of Garlic (crispy garlic).
- Prepare 1 pc. of Coriander root.
- You need 3 cloves of Garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Black pepper corn.
- Prepare 8 pcs. of Prawn.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp. of Oyster sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp. of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp. of Fish sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp. of Water.
Absolutely worth it as it adds a certain zing. In a wok or a large pan heat the oil and butter. Add the prawns and garlic and stir well. Remove with a slotted spoon, drain on a baking tray lined with kitchen paper and keep warm while you cook the remaining prawns.
🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳 Garlic Pepper Prawns Recipe •Thai Style "Goong Pad Kratiem Prik Thai" step by step
- Chopped garlic and fried with low heat until crispy • clean and peel prawns remove black string •and fried crispy Egg in medium heat.
- Pound Black pepper corn + Garlic + coriander root together • the fried with low heat until get aroma • Add prawns fried with low heat until half way cooked • seasoning with fish sauce + soy sauce + oyster sauce + water • until cooked ••• Done!!😋.
Scatter over the pea shoots or salad leaves, if you like, and serve with the dipping sauce. Enjoy the taste of sumptuous, succulent shrimp stir-fried in a tangy Thai garlic sauce. Saute the garlic and black pepper until you smell the aroma of the pepper, add the tiger prawn or shrimp and stir to combine. Add the oyster sauce, stir a few times before adding the wine and sugar. Stir fry until the prawn or shrimp are cooked.