Miso Roasted Cauliflower Salad. Remove leaves from cauliflower head, core, and cut into bite-sized florets. Combine miso paste and soy sauce in a large mixing bowl. Mix miso with water until well mixed in a medium bowl.
The roasted cauliflower adds the perfect crunchy texture. You will want to make this salad often. The Recipe For Making Miso Roasted Cauliflower Salad. You can have Miso Roasted Cauliflower Salad using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Miso Roasted Cauliflower Salad
- Prepare 1 of large head of cauliflower, sliced in 1 inch steaks.
- It’s 2 tbsp of miso, I used red, yellow miso was in the original recipe.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce or tamari.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mirin.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic crushed and chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sriracha sauce.
- You need of I tsp sesame oil.
- It’s 5-6 of large fresh red shiso leaves, chopped.
- Prepare 1-2 inch of piece of fresh ginger, peeled and grated.
- It’s of Juice of 1/2 a lime.
The following is an easy way to make it. Ingredients Required To Make Miso Roasted Cauliflower Salad. Place a jelly-roll pan in oven. Combine olive oil, miso, and garlic.
Miso Roasted Cauliflower Salad instructions
- Heat oven to 450° F..
- Break sliced cauliflower into flowerets..
- Mix miso with water until well mixed in a medium bowl. Add olive oil, soy sauce, mirin, Sriracha and garlic. Toss cauliflower in mixture..
- Arrange cauliflower on a shallow pan and roast 15-20 minutes..
- Flip or stir cauliflower on the baking pan and cook for 10-15 mins more..
- Take cauliflower out of the oven and let cool for 10 minutes..
- Add chopped red shiso, sesame oil, grated ginger and lime juice to roasted cauliflower. Toss or mix well..
- Serve as a side dish..
Massage mixture evenly onto cauliflower florets. Now cut the cauliflower into bite size pieces and add them to the bowl. Toss them around until they're coated with the batter. Place the cauliflower bites on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake them until the sides are crisp and dark. Miso Roasted Cauliflower Salad Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site.