Japanese boiled egg recipe. Delightful Japanese Recipes, Bursting With Fresh Flavours Low Prices on Japanese Recipe. Remove the pot from the heat. Using a ladle, gently place each egg in the pot.
Take the eggs from the fridge and gently lower the eggs into the water with a slotted ladle. How to Make Japanese Soft Boiled Egg Once boiling, take out the eggs from the refrigerator and gently put the eggs in the boiling water using a slotted spoon. You can cook Japanese boiled egg recipe using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Japanese boiled egg recipe
- It’s 2 of eggs, hard boiled and peeled.
- It’s to taste of sliced onions.
- You need 1/2 cup of mirin&sake.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of japanese soy sauce (each preference).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of fish sauce.
- You need 1 of chili, thinly sliced (optional).
Three-quarters fill a medium saucepan with water and bring to the boil. Once boiling, carefully add the eggs to the pan and boil for exactly six minutes. Use a timer as the eggs want to be just. Lower to medium heat once it comes to a boil.
Japanese boiled egg recipe instructions
- Put in the slice onions into a glassware container, add in the 2 hard-boiled eggs…
- Add in some slice chilli, (optional) and pour in the half cup mirin & sake mix, 1 tablespoon japanese soy sauce, and 1 teaspoon fish sauce (Thai/Vietnam type) Do make sure the mix sauce cover over the eggs!.
- Then cover and leave it in the fridge overnight, take out next day, eat it with a salad, rice or on it's own, assure you'll like this easy to do tasty eggs dish 😋.
Pierce a tiny hole in the bottom of each egg carefully with a thumbtack. This prevents the egg from cracking. When boiling, take out the eggs from the refrigerator and carefully and slowly submerge the eggs into the boiling water with a mesh strainer/skimmer or ladle to prevent the eggs from cracking. Combine the water and baking soda in the pot and bring the water to boil. The water level must be deep enough to cover all eggs.