Pressure cook Mexican Casserole. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Everything You Love On eBay. Check Out Great Products On eBay. Check Out Mexican Casserole On eBay.
Pour in Rotel, corn and black beans. Whisk together can of cream of mushroom soup and beef broth together until smooth. Instructions Turn your Instant Pot on sauté mode. You can have Pressure cook Mexican Casserole using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pressure cook Mexican Casserole
- You need 1 pound of ground turkey or chicken (I used 93% lean ground turkey).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of uncooked quinoa.
- It’s 1 of medium yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 (10 ounce) of cans red enchilada sauce (mild or medium).
- You need 1 (15 ounce) of can black beans, drained and rinsed.
- It’s 1 (15 ounce) of can fire-roasted diced tomatoes in their juices.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn kernels, fresh or frozen.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper, cored and diced.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper, cored and diced.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of ground cumin.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chili powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 cup of shredded Mexican blend cheese, divided.
- You need of For serving: chopped fresh cilantro, diced avocado.
- Prepare of chopped green onion, sour cream or plain Greek yogurt.
Once the meat is browned, pour in the enchilada sauce. Stir everything well at this point until completely incorporated. To the pressure cooker, add the enchilada sauce, black beans, tomatoes, corn, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, chili powder, cumin and garlic powder. Same recipe, just two different way to finish it up once it's done pressure cooking.
Pressure cook Mexican Casserole instructions
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet or Dutch oven over medium high. Add the turkey and onion. Cook and stir, breaking up the turkey as you go, until the turkey is no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Transfer to the bottom of a large pressure cooker..
- To the pressure cooker, add the enchilada sauce, black beans, tomatoes, corn, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, chili powder, cumin and garlic powder. Stir to combine, then cover and pressure cook on high for 25min..
- While cooking add 1 cup of quinoa to a small pot with 2 cups of water. Boil till water is absorbed..
- Quick release pressure to remove the lid and stir. Add quinoa and stir. Taste and adjust any seasonings as desired..
- Saute to desired consistently..
- Stir in 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese, then sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top. Serve hot with any desired toppings..
The difference between the Chicken Enchilada Casserole and this Pressure Cooker Enchilada Casserole recipe is that this one uses a homemade sauce, and it's a green sauce. I also added a little cream cheese, which may not be authentic Mexican but it's keto-friendly, adds a nice creaminess without adding flour, making this recipe gluten-free, and it cuts the aggressiveness. Give everything a stir and then place the pressure cooker lid on top, making sure the vent is set to SEAL. Select PRESSURE and set to HIGH. Quick release remaining pressure by moving the pressure release valve to the VENT position.