Soup recipe. Garden At Home With Sarah Raven, Wide Range of Products Available Online Browse new releases, best sellers or classics. Free delivery on eligible orders Make the most of mushrooms with this comforting mushroom soup recipe made with cream, onions and garlic. Make this hearty mushroom soup with pearl barley for a filling and healthy lunch or supper.
These recipes are fully flexible and perfect for using up leftovers or adapting to whatever you have at home. Make a big batch at the beginning of the week and you'll have lunch sorted for days. Make the most of mushrooms with this comforting mushroom soup recipe made with cream, onions and garlic. You can have Soup recipe using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soup recipe
- You need 1/2 bowl of carrots chopped.
- You need 1/2 bowl of capsicum chopped.
- You need 1/2 bowl of beans chopped.
- It’s 4 of tomatoes chopped.
- It’s 1 of medium size onion chopped.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves chopped.
- You need 1/2 inch of length Ginger chopped.
- You need 4 glass of water.
- Prepare 1/2 Table spoon of Black pepper.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of I pinch Hing.
- You need 1/2 table spoon of Roasted jeera and dhaniya powder.
- You need 1 bowl of cheese chopped.
- You need 2 tablespoon of cornflour mix in some water.
Enjoy this family-favourite tomato soup with carrots, celery and pasta for a lighter supper. Simple soups that warm and nourish without the effort. Choose tomato, sweet potato, butternut squash, pea soup and much, much more. This wonderful, comforting soup recipe is packed with smoky bacon, juicy tomatoes and creamy red lentils.
Soup recipe step by step
- All chopped vegetables add and 4glass water in a pan.
- Boil vegetables on medium heat.
- After boiling vegetables, then keep out some material to cool.
- After a little coolness, blend this material.
- Now this paste again add in boiled vegetables.
- Now add salt, black pepper, hing and roasted dhaniya jeera powder.
- After 3 minutes boil this mixture and now add chopped cheese and 2 table spoon cornflour (make liquid by mixing water). Now boil this 5 minutes..
- Now it is ready to serve.
Perfect as a starter before a proper. This simple soup is flavoured with warm spices, then blended to a velvety smooth texture. Serve it as a fast and sustaining lunch with warm garlic and coriander naan bread. From warming sweet potato to cooling cucumber – there's a soup for every season in this collection. Browse our fantastic collection of soup recipes, complete with a refreshing chilled broccoli soup from Shay Cooper, pea and ham soup from Steven Doherty, a creamy pumpkin soup recipe from Robert Thompson, and a vibrant cherry soup recipe from Shaun Hill.