Sweet Tea Grilled Chicken with Bourbon pesto Fettuccine Alfredo". See recipes for Fettuccine chicken Alfredo too. Add chicken, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
With processor still on pour oil in through the tube in a steady stream till all the oil is used. Cook the pasta according to the packet intructions. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large pan. You can have Sweet Tea Grilled Chicken with Bourbon pesto Fettuccine Alfredo" using 27 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet Tea Grilled Chicken with Bourbon pesto Fettuccine Alfredo"
- Prepare 1 bag of of pasta of choice.
- Prepare of marinade.
- You need 1 of defrosted bag of chicken tenders.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- You need 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 envelope of McCormick sweet tea seasoning.
- You need 1 of single tea bag.
- Prepare of alfredo sauce.
- You need 1 quart of heavy cream.
- You need 1 1/2 stick of of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of course ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 2 tbsp of herb seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- You need 3 tbsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of bourbon.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- It’s 1 pinch of paprika.
- You need 2 tbsp of pesto.
While the chicken and broccoli are cooking, heat the butter and garlic in a medium sauce pan over medium-low heat. Cook until the garlic is fragrant and the butter begins to brown. Increase the heat to medium and add the heavy cream, parmesan cheese and pesto. Cut grilled chicken into bite-size pieces.
Sweet Tea Grilled Chicken with Bourbon pesto Fettuccine Alfredo" instructions
- start by making marinade.add tea bag to warm water let absorb about 10minutes, add to chicken with all other ingedients. I like to let marinade atleast 30minutes.Cook on indoor grill 20-25 minutes till done. wrap in foil & let rest..
- now Alfredo sauce: add butter, olive oil,pesto & minced garlic to pan, with all seasonings cook till butter melted. Add in heavy cream bring to a simmer add in bourbon to taste, simmer another 10minutes check seasoning. In a small bowl add a little sauce with cornstarch wisk well add back to sauce keep stiring till thickens. serve with your choice of sides.top with fresh parmesan cheese..Enjoy.
Add remaining pesto and Parmesan mixture to the hot cooked fettuccine. Arrange fettuccine on a serving platter; sprinkle with pepper. If desired, garnish with pine nuts and/or basil. We have to admit, we did use store bought pesto (but a good brand) and we used "fresh fettuccine". But besides that we followed the recipe and it was just a bit plain.