Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef. Garden At Home With Sarah Raven, Wide Range of Products Available Online Search for Results. Find Multiple Results and the Latest trends Here! Crumble ground beef into the mixture and stir until ground beef is thoroughly combined with sauce and rice mixture.
Pour the remaining tomato mixture over the stuffed peppers. Try something new this week with this flavoursome beef recipe. An easy and healthy midweek meal, it uses the same ingredients as a classic cottage pie but with a new and tasty twist. You can have Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef
- You need 4 of Red/yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 medium of white onion.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of fresh cherry tomatos.
- You need 3/4 cup of Jasmine white rice.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of paprika.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 cup of water (for cooking rice).
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of bread crumbs.
Season well, give everything a good stir and cover with a lid. Meanwhile, halve the peppers and scoop out the seeds and white membrane. Place the peppers cut-side up in a baking dish just large enough to hold them upright. Add the beef, season with salt.
Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef instructions
- Add rice into pot with water, wait for pot to boil and turn to low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Cook ground beef in frying pan, once fully browned drain excess oil.
- Cut bell peppers in half (and clear out seeds and the middles) and put on plate for later, save the tops!.
- Chop onion, tomatos, garlic.
- Chop the excess pepper off the tops and add it in with other vegetables.
- Add all vegetables into frying pan with beef.
- Add a splash of water into pan to keep things moist, simmer for 10 minutes.
- Season with garlic powder, salt pepper, and paprika (season well, don't be stingy!).
- Add Cooked rice in pan and stir until everything is mixed in well.
- Spoon mixture into the peppers.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs and cheese on top.
- Arrange peppers in pan and bake in oven at 350 for about an hour.
A great vegetarian barbecue option, blackening the skins of these stuffed peppers gives them a delicious smoky flavour. Cooking the ground beef in a hot pan first browns the proteins for enhanced flavor before stuffing. It's then seasoned with ground spices like cumin, paprika, and dried chili peppers. The drying process intensifies the taste of the seasonings, which then transfers to the meat and vegetables. Add beef season with salt and pepper then let cook until browned.