Spanish Rice and Beef. Add remaining ingredients (except for cilantro). How To Make Spanish Rice Brown the beef: add the ground beef to a large skillet and brown it until it's no longer pink. Stir in spices and tomato paste: Add the.
Drizzle olive oil into the skillet over medium heat. This easy one-pot Spanish Rice with Ground Beef is an excellent side dish choice or add your favorite toppings for an economical, family-friendly meal. This recipe exceeded all of my expectations. You can have Spanish Rice and Beef using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spanish Rice and Beef
- Prepare 1 lb of beef.
- It’s 3 cup of rice.
- Prepare 1 envelope of sason.
- You need 1/4 dash of adobo.
- It’s 1 dash of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of sofrito.
- Prepare 1 dash of pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
The ingredient list is simple, the one-pot method is fast and easy, and the result is seriously delicious. Prepare rice mix according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Just pour in Hunt's sauce for Quick Spanish Beef-Rice.
Spanish Rice and Beef instructions
- heat up pop and add oil.
- add 1tablespoon of sofrito.
- add 1 lb of ground beef.
- let the meat and oil meat marinate.
- add the sofrito,pepper and garlic salt.
- once the meat is cooked through add 3cups of water.
- Once the water starts boiling add 2 pinches of salt then you add the rice.
- let the rice boil until the water dissolves then lower the heat to.low for about 45 mins then SERVE.
Pour in Hunt'sauce and you pour in a pound of whole, ripe tomatoes simmered to a thick, smooth sauce — spiced just right. It's the modern way to cook with tomato! Stir in the next eight ingredients; bring to a boil. Stir in tomato paste and cook until heated through. This skillet Spanish rice is made with ground beef and seasonings.