Mike's Crispy Chicken Fingers. Great recipe for Mike's Crispy Chicken Fingers. Brining your chicken is a great way to ensure it will be extremely juicy and have a tighter or, "toothy," texture. There you'll find detailed directions on brining.
The mayo mixture keeps the meat super moist, and the dipping sauce is irresistibly delicious! Add to chicken in bowl; stir to coat. Here is how you achieve that. You can have Mike's Crispy Chicken Fingers using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Crispy Chicken Fingers
- It’s 4 large of Boneless Chicken Breasts [fat trimmed].
- You need 3 cup of AP Flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Each: Garlic Powder – Onion Powder – Paprika.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Each: Salt – Black Pepper – Italian Seasoning.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 of Splashes Buttermilk.
- Prepare 2 cup of Cooking Oil.
- You need 1 large of Frying Pan With Lid.
Ingredients of Mike's Crispy Chicken Fingers. Source : Whisk Together Eggs And Buttermilk And Set To The Side Add All Of Your Dried Ingredients To Your Flour And Whisk Well Set To The Side Cut Your Chicken. Step: Whisk together eggs and buttermilk and set to the side. Add all of your dried ingredients.
Mike's Crispy Chicken Fingers instructions
- Whisk together eggs and buttermilk and set to the side..
- Add all of your dried ingredients to your flour and whisk well. Set to the side..
- Cut your chicken breasts into long thick strips. Approximately 1"x1"x5"..
- Add your oil to your pan..
- Coat your chicken strips in your flour. Squeeze the flour mixture on to your chicken strips tightly. Place in fridge for 30 minutes..
- Pull out chicken and coat once more in flour. Squeeze with flour again tightly..
- Place strips in to your egg mixture and fully coat..
- Place back in flour and fully coat..
- Place chicken in frying pan at high heat then turn to medium heat. Fry for 2 or 3 minutes on each side until fully cooked. Keep chicken covered with lid when not flipping while frying..
- Drain chicken strips on paper towels..
- Serve hot with several different types of dipping sauce such as Ranch Dressing, Sweet & Sour, Barbecue Sauce, Hot Mustard, Salsas, Chile Sauces or a flavored Mayonnaise creation..
- For directions on brining your chicken, click on the Hot Chicken link. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353227-mikes-nashville-hot-chicken.
Brining your chicken is a great way to ensure it will be extremely juicy and have a tighter or, "toothy," texture. There you'll find detailed directions on brining. Mike's serves the best chicken fingers I have ever had. They are perfectly crispy on the outside and just melt in your mouth. They are pretty big too and left me more than satisfied!