Chicken Soup Curry. Add the garlic and ginger and fry for a minute before adding the spices. Leave to cool, then add to blender and blend until smooth. Return to saucepan and add curry powder; stir well.
Directions In a large shallow dish, combine the curry, salt, pepper and cayenne. Add chicken, a few pieces at a time, and turn to coat. Combine the cream of chicken soup and chicken stock in a saucepan; whisk to blend. You can cook Chicken Soup Curry using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Soup Curry
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- You need 600 mL of water.
- You need 100 mL of white wine.
- It’s 1 tsp of chicken soup powder.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need of salt for taste.
- You need of [Toppings].
- It’s 2 of chicken legs.
- Prepare 70 g of mushrooms.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of boiled egg.
- It’s 1 of bell pepper.
- You need 400 g of cooked rice (recipe, https://goo.gl/yKkhpf).
Add the heavy cream and stir to blend. Add the diced cooked chicken to the saucepan along with about half of the curry powder and stir to blend thoroughly. Taste and add more curry powder, if desired and add salt and pepper, as needed. Stir in the coconut milk, chicken stock and risotto rice and bring to a simmer.
Chicken Soup Curry instructions
- Chop the onion and the clove of garlic. Cut the bell peppers into large chunks. Boil an egg and peel the eggshell and cut it longwise..
- Season chicken legs with black pepper. Place the chicken legs on a frying pan skin side down and grill them. When they become golden brown, flip them over and grill the other side..
- Prepare a pot and heat oil with chopped garlic and dried basil over low heat until the garlic becomes golden brown..
- Put all spices into the pot. Fry them over low heat for about 5 minutes. Then, add the chopped onion and fry them for about 5 more minutes..
- Add water, white wine, soy sauce, chicken soup powder and sugar and heat over medium heat. When small bubbles pop out, add the chicken legs and oyster mushrooms. Heat over medium-high heat for 10~15 minutes with skimming the scum of the soup..
- Serve in a nice bowl and put a boiled egg..
Cozy Chicken Curry soup is like snuggling under the covers on a cold day as it is filled with tender chicken, vegetables, ginger, garlic, turmeric and curry powder. Method Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the onion and gently fry until soft. You can freeze soup for up to three months. Make sure you allow a little space in the storage box as the liquid will expand when frozen. Use the carcass from a roast chicken to make a simple stock.