Kuey teow goreng (chinese food). Order directly online or download our app. Enjoy fast takeaway service & delivery right to your door. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now.
Instructions Ladle some oil into a well-seasoned wok. Once the oil is heated up, put two prawns into the wok. Once the prawns turn slightly brown, add some chopped garlic, once it becomes aromatic, throw in the loosen up kuey teow. You can have Kuey teow goreng (chinese food) using 10 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kuey teow goreng (chinese food)
- It’s packet of Kuey teow -1.
- Prepare of Tofu -1.
- It’s of Oil – to fry.
- Prepare 2 spoon of Soya sauce -.
- Prepare 3 spoon of Tomato ketchup -.
- You need spoon of Oyster sause -3.
- You need of Salt -to taste.
- Prepare of Spinach – optional (i dnt like so cant add in this recipe).
- You need of Dry chilli paste -4 spoon(soak chilli in water 1/2hr) grind well.
- Prepare of Water – depend.
The word Char Kuey Teow is the phonetic approximation of the Chinese word 炒粿条 pronounced in Hokkien. Therefore, Chow Kuey Teow, Char Koey Teow, Char Kway Teow, Keuy Teow Goreng, Char Keow Teow are all the acceptable translation, which means the same thing. Great recipe for Kuey teow goreng (chinese food). Char Kuey Teow is basically flat rice noodles stir.
Kuey teow goreng (chinese food) instructions
- This is brown rice kuey teow.
- This is tofu, Make a small pieces.
- Soak the dry chilli in water 1/2 hr after Grind the chilli paste well.
- Boil kuey teow in water one by one.
- Stir well., Drain the water for remove wax…
- Wash with cold water and keep aside in a colander. Toss with some oil to avoid sticky.
- Heat a pan add 5 spoon of oil fry the tofu little browny n crispy.
- The tofu came like this..
- Add kuey teow into the pan if u want spinach, add after tofu n add kuey teow..
- Mix well, Add soya sauce 2 spoon.
- Add tomato ketchup 3 spoon.
- Add grinded chilli paste 3 spoon.
- Mix all the ingredients well with kuey teow.
- N after add salt to taste.
- Add oyster sauce 3 spoon mix well.
- Taste the kuey teow if u want salt r spicy.., add that finally. Mix well..
- Tasty kuey teow goreng ready… Nw transfer into the bowl…
Thanks for watching our video, please help to SUBSCRIBE, LIKE, COMMENT and SHARE if you like the videos and want to stay updated with us to see more amazing. This though, applies only to Char Kway Teow served by Chinese food vendors. For the Muslim population in Malaysia, Char Kway Teow is called Kwetiau Goreng. Ingredients like beef and chicken are quite commonly added too. Making Char Kway Teow at home is easy.