Fried Chicken. From big brands to your local favourites, order the food you love on Deliveroo! Low Prices on Fried Chicken by Tom Kerridge. Tom Kerridge's amazing fried chicken recipe is sure to satisfy your cravings for juicy, smoky, spicy fast food.
Whether you like yours in a burger with fries on the side or crunchy wings (our cut of choice as it means more batter per portion), it's possible to achieve that authentic fried chicken flavour in your own kitchen. Remove the cooked chicken from the pan using a slotted spoon and set. Find the secret to crispy and moist fried chicken, with our fried chicken recipes for a special family-pleasing meal. You can cook Fried Chicken using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Chicken
- It’s 1 cup of Buttermilk.
- It’s 1/2 kg of Chicken Boneless.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of White Pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Garlic paste.
- You need 1 pinch of Baking Soda.
- You need 1 tsp of Paprika powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chili sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare of 1st coating.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- You need of Cold water as required.
- You need of 2nd Coating.
- You need 2 cups of Flour.
- You need 2 tsp of Paprika Powder.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
It's not an exact match for KFC but its fairly close and tastes great. You can also use the mixed spices on pork, etc. I am still working on perfecting it, messing around with different spices and the amounts but. The gravy is great on the chicken, but mash up some potatoes with some butter and cream and bake up some cornbread or biscuits and you have the quintessential southern meal with some northern urban twists.
Fried Chicken step by step
- In bowl add chicken boneless pieces, add butter, milk, salt, black pepper, white pepper, garlic paste, paprika powder, chili sauce, vinegar, baking soda mix everything together well..
- Keep it in refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight..
- In a bowl add flour. Garlic powder, corn flour, salt, egg and gradually add cold water. Make a semi thick batter..
- In another bowl add flour, salt and paprika then mix it well..
- Take a piece of chicken coat it well in liquid batter then coat it well in flour mixture..
- Heat oil on a medium heat and then cook chicken on a low heat until turn golden and crispy..
- Serve with French fries and any dip or sauce you like..
Serve with your baked sweet potatoes, cabbage pickle and some salad leaves. In a large frying pan, heat oil for frying. While it's heating up, set aside a large serving plate lined with paper towels. In a large saucepan over a medium-high heat, using tongs, transfer chicken into pot, then pour in the milk. Bring milk to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low allowing to simmer until the chicken.