Super Easy Ground Beef & Rice Casserole. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Mom made the best meatloaf, and now I do, too. When I first met my husband, he didn't care for.
MORE+ LESS-Now that dinner's on the table, let's talk dessert! Super Simple Ground Beef Recipes Super Simple Ground Beef Recipes was created to make life easier for you and to give you more ideas on just what to do with this versatile and inexpensive hamburger meat. Along with these Ground Beef Recipes I've added some extra tips to spark your creative foodie juices and to help you to save money along the way. You can have Super Easy Ground Beef & Rice Casserole using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super Easy Ground Beef & Rice Casserole
- It’s of main.
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 1 envelope of onion soup/dip mix.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 can of water (I used about 85-90% soup can full).
- You need 1 cup of uncooked rice (not instant, I used parboiled brown rice).
- Prepare 1 of medium chopped onion.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian dried spice (optional).
- You need of finish.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare of garnish.
- You need of chopped green onion (optional).
All of these recipes can be found on Faith. Take your pick between partnering meat with rice, pasta, beans, veggies, or even tater tots to make it a casserole. How to Make Ground Beef; HOW TO MAKE ALMOND MILK dairy-free, vegan nut milk recipe; broccoli paneer salad recipe# healthy recipe; FRIED OLIVES & MARCONA ALMONDS APPETIZER
Super Easy Ground Beef & Rice Casserole instructions
- What you need, a bowl and casserole dish, both about 2 quarts (2 liters) in size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Break up your ground beef into the bowl.
- Just add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl except cheese and green onions if using..
- Just mix the ingredients in the bowl together.
- Give your casserole dish a spray with oil. Dump your meat mixture into the dish..
- Even the top out. Cover and place in oven. MAKE SURE IT IS COVERED. If it is not covered your rice will not cook!.
- Bake for one hour..
- Remove from oven, uncover, sprinkle cheese on top. Place back in oven (uncovered) until cheese is melted and optionally browned to your desire..
- Remove from oven, cover, let sit for 10 minutes to let the rice settle and the whole thing to solidify some before serving..
- Serve, garnish with green onion, cilantro or parsley if desired..
From tacos to soup to stroganoff, it takes just an hour—or less—to prepare these hearty meals made with ground beef. Check out all of our super easy and fast recipes. recipe Grandma's Sloppy Joes "This was one of my favorite things that my grandma made. It's a comfort food for me!"-Miss Diggy. recipe Spicy Beef. Add the chopped tomatoes, chopped green pepper, chopped tomatoes, raisins, salt, cinnamon, and clove to the pan. Cook for five minutes, stirring constantly to make sure all the vegetables are evenly cooking.