Crab Cakes w/ Spicy Avocado Purée *EASY*. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Ingredients of Crab Cakes w/ Spicy Avocado Purée *EASY* You need of Crab meat.
The formed crab cakes and the mango puree can be refrigerated overnight. Bring the mango puree to room temperature before serving. The Spicy Avocado Puree recipe out of our category marinade! You can cook Crab Cakes w/ Spicy Avocado Purée *EASY* using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crab Cakes w/ Spicy Avocado Purée *EASY*
- It’s of Crab meat.
- Prepare 2 cans of crab meat.
- It’s 1 of egg beaten.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of small diced red peppers.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of small dice green pepper.
- It’s as needed of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of old bay seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need of Avocado purée.
- You need 2 of avocado.
- It’s 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s of Coconut milk. Optional.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil ***for sauté pan***.
Mix the sour cream into the puree and stir until combined. Season to taste with salt and. Gently stir together crabmeat, mayonnaise, egg, chives or scallions, lemon juice, mustard, and pepper in a large bowl until combined. See recipes for Crab Cakes w/ Spicy Avocado Purée *EASY* too.
Crab Cakes w/ Spicy Avocado Purée *EASY* instructions
- Blend together your avocado,lemon juice salt and pepper. Add coconut milk for nice creamy texture. Set aside. Boom. All done with that part!.
- Mix together all of the crab meat ingredients listed above. (crab, egg, bread crumbs, spices, peppers) Combine well.
- Shape crab meat mixture To size of your choice. (We chose mini size).
- Heat A medium sized sauté pan with 1 tbsp vegetable oil. Once oil is hot sear both sides of crab cake to a nice golden color. Once you’re done searing, place cakes on a baking sheet or pan and finish the cooking process in the oven. About 10 mins.
- Remove from oven. Plate then ENJOY with avocado purée. We paired the crab cakes with roasted Cauliflower. 😊.
Easy Baked Crab Cakes have no mayonnaise in them. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Maryland Style Lump Crab Cakes use a bit of mayo for binding and they are deeelicious!. If you're not a fan of mayonnaise, you can play around with the type of mayo used (low-fat, olive oil based, vegan, etc.). However, there is another really good option.