Japanese Garlic Butter Fried Rice. Your favourite Japanese restaurants available on Deliveroo. To Cook Garlic Fried Rice Add the olive oil to the large frying pan over medium-high heat (or medium heat on a professional stove). Add the minced garlic in the same pan and stir fry until golden brown and fragrant.
Then add the Frozen Veggies and cook them until tender. Marion's Kitchen is packed with simple and delicious Asian recipes and food ideas. The garlic butter fried rice is not a traditional asian dish. You can have Japanese Garlic Butter Fried Rice using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Japanese Garlic Butter Fried Rice
- It’s 2 cups of Cooked Rice.
- It’s 300 g of Chicken Meat (skinless, boneless, cut into pieces).
- Prepare 1 cup of Frozen Veggies.
- It’s 2 pc of Eggs (whisked).
- Prepare 70 g of Yellow Onion (chopped finely).
- It’s 30 g of Spring Onions (chopped roughly).
- You need as needed of Cooking Oil.
- It’s as needed of Salt, Pepper and Soy Sauce to season.
- It’s of Garlic Butter Recipe (mix well).
- You need 1/3 block of Butter.
- Prepare 20 g of Garlic (minced).
- You need 2 tsp of Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
If you look at the ingredients for asian dishes, butter is almost never used. Instead, its more of a fusion dish that enhances a normal fried rice dish with a savory garlic butter. Its more of an east meets west kind of dish. It takes the fried rice from eastern culture and mixes it with butter from western culture.
Japanese Garlic Butter Fried Rice instructions
- COOK THE VEGGIES; Heat 2 Tbsp of Oil in a wok until hot. Fry the Onions until fragrant and translucent. Then add the Frozen Veggies and cook them until tender. Lastly, add the spring onions and cook for 10 seconds. Remove and set aside..
- COOK THE EGG; Heat 1 Tbsp of cooking oil in the wok until hot and cook the eggs scrambled. Remove and set aside..
- COOK THE CHICKEN; Heat 2 Tbsp of cooking in the wok until hot coating the surface well. Add the chicken and cook it for 2-3 minutes each side for 5-6 minutes total. Then add 2 Tbsp of the Garlic Butter and let cook for another minute or so. Remove and set aside..
- COOK THE RICE; Add the Cooked Rice to the wok. Them add 2 Tbsp of the Garlic Butter and mix well. Then add the Veggies, Eggs, Chicken and mix well again. Turn off the heat, season with 1 tsp Kikkoman Soy Sauce, 1-2 pinches of Salt as well as 1 or 2 dashes of pepper..
COOK THE RICE; Add the Cooked Rice to the wok. Then add the Veggies, Eggs, Chicken and mix well again. Marion's Kitchen is packed with simple and delicious Asian recipes and food ideas. In a large skillet or wok, add a couple tablespoons of oil. Throw in the green beans and toss around for a couple of minutes.