KFC style fried chicken #themechallenge. Time to order KFC straight to your door with Deliveroo. Notes about KFC fried chicken recipe: Stir chicken pieces up and down when frying so that all sides of the chicken pieces cook perfectly. During marination mix enough amount of salt otherwise it could be tasteless.
Here we give some general tips to make a good batter mixture for KFC-style fried chicken that you should take into account before starting: Use a bowl or deep dish to place the flour. Sift flour to prevent lumps from forming. Combine KFC's secret recipe for its breading with two cups of flour to thoroughly coat your chicken pieces after dipping in an egg and milk wash. You can cook KFC style fried chicken #themechallenge using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of KFC style fried chicken #themechallenge
- It’s of Assorted chicken parts.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- It’s of Buttermilk.
- You need of Blackpepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Paprika.
- It’s of All purpose flour.
- Prepare of eggs.
With this delicious, easy, tried & tested recipe, now you can enjoy KFC style fried chicken in own your kitchen. Yummy!" Full Video – How To Make KFC Style Fried Chicken. Place chicken in hot oil, not overcrowding, maybe four pieces in first batch. Fry for eight minutes and turn over.
KFC style fried chicken #themechallenge instructions
- First you will marinate your chicken using buttermilk, salt, black pepper and milk. You can use other additional spices.
- Prepare the flour mixture using all purpose flour, black pepper and some paprika again.
- Prepare the egg wash using the two eggs and a pinch of salt.
- After one hour of marination, heat vegetable oil in pan over medium heat.
- Pick one piece at a time dipping it in the egg and flour mixture and repeating the process once more..
- Fry in the heated oil until crispy and golden brown. Make sure each piece cooks evenly on the inside.
- Serve with a side of fries and your favourite drink. Enjoy!.
Fry for an additional eight minutes. KFC fried chicken recipe with easy step by step photos. Traditional fried chicken is the epitome of comfort food, but its appeal and history go far beyond the way we know it today. Although its origins are evident in other cultures such as Scotland, Korea and China, we typically associate fried chicken with the American South. What is universally true about it is that it is deeply satisfying.