Root Beer Glazed Ribs. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and place the ribs on it. Add salt and pepper, to taste, and dust with the garlic and onion powders. Cover ribs in oil, season throughly with BBQ rub.
Place the meat back into the pan; add the beef broth and root beer and bring to a simmer. Simply follow the recipe for the wet rub and grill. How to Make Oven Baked Root Beer Glazed BBQ Ribs and Grilled St. You can cook Root Beer Glazed Ribs using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Root Beer Glazed Ribs
- It’s 1 of slab baby back ribs.
- It’s 2 liter of root beer.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ginger; minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cold water.
Louis Style BBQ Ribs Recipe💎GET RECIPES HERE Mix the ingredients together for the dry rub and season the ribs on both sides, using all or most of the dry rub. Place the ribs on a baking sheet lined with foil, then cover the sheet pan with foil on top. In a bowl, whisk together the salt, paprika, mustard, garlic powder, pepper, onion powder and chipotle chili powder.
Root Beer Glazed Ribs instructions
- Place root beer and minced ginger in a small sauce pot. Reduce by 3/4..
- Cut ribs in half. Boil for 5 minutes. Cool down ribs..
- Rub with vegetable oil. Season with onion powder, white pepper, and salt..
- Grill on grill plate for two minutes each side to get grill marks and slight caramelization, or skip this step..
- Tear two sections of tin foil big enough to make a pocket to hold each slab of ribs..
- Place each slab of ribs in the tin foil. Pour a little bit of root beer over each slab. Fold the foil over to make a sealed pocket for each slab..
- Roast at 300° for approximately three hours or until ribs are nearly fall off the bone tender. If the ribs fall off the bone very easily, they are overcooked, but still edible..
- Whisk cornstarch and water together in a small, shallow bowl. Add slurry to reduced root beer very slowly while whisking vigorously, to avoid clumps. Cook for approximately 5 minutes over medium heat to cook out the starchy taste. Slowly and carefully add more slurry if glaze is not thick enough..
- Open each foil packet, and brush with root beer glaze. Roast uncovered ribs another 5 minutes to get a beautiful shiny glaze..
- Variations; Sake, 5 spice seasoning, apple cider vinegar, molasses, brown sugar, bay leaf, malt vinegar, vanilla extract, espresso, star anise, basil, tarragon.
Rub the mixture all over both sides of the ribs, then wrap the ribs up in the aluminum foil. Place the racks on a baking sheet and put them on the center rack in the oven. Sprinkle ribs with Salt and Pepper, then place in Crock Pot. Learn how to make a Spicy Lamb Ribs Glazed with Root Beer and Sesame recipe! Root Beer glaze is also delicious as a barbecue sauce on chicken, pork chops, and burgers.