Oven Jerk Ribs. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! In a large oven safe dish place to ribs in a single layer.
Wrap the ribs tightly in the foil, and place on a. Place in a Dutch oven with a tight-fitting lid or on a rimmed baking sheet and cover tightly with aluminum foil. Learn how to make Amazing Oven Jerk Ribs in this episode of #TastyTuesdays with Chris De La Rosa of CaribbeanPot.com Ribs marinated in a spicy Jamaican Jerk. You can cook Oven Jerk Ribs using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven Jerk Ribs
- Prepare of Pork Spare Ribs.
- You need of Jerk Seasoning (marinade or seasoning).
- It’s of Vinegar.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Teriyaki Sauce (optional).
- You need of Liquid Smoke marinade (optional).
- Prepare of Aluminum foil.
Baste the ribs with a light coating of sauce and return to the oven for fifteen minutes, until the ribs are warmed through and the sauce is baked on. Then turn the oven up to a low broil. Baste the ribs again, this time a little more generously. At this temperature, the fat and collagen in the ribs begin to break down, making them ultra-tender.
Oven Jerk Ribs instructions
- Rinse rib…soak in vinegar and lemon juice for about 30 minutes or less.
- Season rib with jerk seasoning, teriyaki sauce, liquid smoke, and salt…wrap with aluminum foil tightly (let marinade either overnight or for about an hour…the longer, the better).
- Pre-heat oven to 250 degrees.
- Set timer and cook for 5 and a half hours.
Cover the ribs with aluminum foil. Slather the baked ribs with barbecue sauce then broil (or grill) the ribs for a few minutes until the sauce is caramelized. Sweet and Spicy Barbecue Sauce Bake them in the oven. Oven-baking ribs cooks the meat at low heat, transforming it from tough to tender for that perfect fall-off-the-bone-when-you-bite-it texture. Read on to learn how to bake ribs.