Kefir & Collagen Cacao Yogurt Pudding. Unique kefir survives the digestive system, colonises your gut & improves your microbiome. Read our reviews and see why. Dark Chocolate, Pure Vanilla & Natural.
Kefir is a cultured, fermented milk drink, originally from the mountainous region that divides Asia and Europe. It is similar to yogurt – but thinner in consistency, making it more of a drink. Kefir has a tart, sour taste and a slight 'fizz', due to carbon dioxide – the end product of the fermentation process. You can have Kefir & Collagen Cacao Yogurt Pudding using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kefir & Collagen Cacao Yogurt Pudding
- It’s 1/2 c of pre-made raw milk kefir yogurt.
- It’s 1 tsp of cacao powder.
- You need 1 tsp of (+/-) sweetener of choice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s pinch of Himalayan sea salt.
- You need of I like to use my coffee grinder (it is stainless steel so keeps things cold) to make single servings, but you can always multiply batches to store a ready-to-eat batch.
Kefir is consumed around the world and has been for centuries. It is a fermented milk drink developed in the northern Caucasus Mountains, according to popular belief. The name Kefir comes from the. Kefir, pronounced kee-feer, is a drink made from the fermented milk of a cow, goat, or sheep.
Kefir & Collagen Cacao Yogurt Pudding step by step
- Place all ingredients in coffee grinder and pulse until it reaches the consistency of pudding..
- Add sliced bananas, berries, chia seeds, or any add-in of choice. Enjoy!.
- Note: If you over-blend and end up with a consistency that is thinner than you like you can keep going and make it a smoothie or place it in the fridge to thicken up..
Water kefir is a similar product, but has a water base instead of milk. Kefir is a healthy, fermented food with a consistency comparable to drinkable yogurt. This product is traditionally made from dairy milk, but plenty of non-dairy options are available. FREE Delivery on your first order shipped by Amazon. Kefir is a food that helps to restore your inner ecosystem through its symbiotic ingredients (such as Saccharomyces, Kefir and Turola Kefir) and positive bacteria.