Fried chicken tenders. Breaded chicken fingerlings are fried and served with a zingy horseradish mayonnaise. Breaded chicken fingerlings are fried and served with a zingy horseradish mayonnaise. In a shallow bowl, combine eggs and water.
This will keep it extra crispy. Dredge the chicken tenders in the flour a second time and set them on a plate. This will help the coating stick to the chicken better. You can cook Fried chicken tenders using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried chicken tenders
- You need of Chicken tenders.
- You need of Flour.
- You need of Seasoning of choice.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- It’s of Milk.
- You need of Egg.
Then transfer the chicken to a paper towel lined plate and season with additional salt, to taste. How to keep the chicken tenders warm while frying additional batches: Spicy Fried Chicken Tenders. Truly crispy fried chicken tenders are a dinnertime staple you're whole family will love. Get all my tips for making that crispy crust you crave, seasoning like a pro (and shortcuts if you don't know how), and fry them up like "cast iron skillet" is your middle name.
Fried chicken tenders step by step
- Make a egg wash with one egg and some milk mix, in another bowl put flour and seasoning, salt, pepper mix set up an Assembly line as in picture, coat chicken in egg wash, the flour, repeat till all chicken is done, do each one two times for extra crunchy as in cover picture..
- Heat oil, fry chicken in batches place on paper towels, I didn’t have any so I used a colander..
I'm not going to lie or sugar coat this. If you haven't ever fried anything, you'll more than likely mess this up. Set breaded tenders on the prepared baking sheet. To fry the chicken: Line another baking sheet with a few layers of paper towels and set next to the stove. Make our next level chicken katsu curry recipe.