Fried Chicken Tenders. Breaded chicken fingerlings are fried and served with a zingy horseradish mayonnaise. Breaded chicken fingerlings are fried and served with a zingy horseradish mayonnaise. In a shallow bowl, combine eggs and water.
This will help the coating stick to the chicken better. Remove and place on paper towel lined plates to allow any excess oil to absorb. This will keep it extra crispy. You can have Fried Chicken Tenders using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Chicken Tenders
- It’s of Egg.
- Prepare of Skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch strips.
- Prepare of Porks rinds, broken into small pieces.
- It’s of Coconut flour.
- It’s of Ground black pepper.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Chipotle powder.
- You need of Coconut oil.
Truly crispy fried chicken tenders are a dinnertime staple you're whole family will love. Get all my tips for making that crispy crust you crave, seasoning like a pro (and shortcuts if you don't know how), and fry them up like "cast iron skillet" is your middle name. I'm not going to lie or sugar coat this. If you haven't ever fried anything, you'll more than likely mess this up.
Fried Chicken Tenders instructions
- Beat the egg in a medium bowl and place the chicken in to soak.
- Place the pork rinds, coconut flour, pepper, salt, garlic powder and chipotle powder in a food processor and pulse until the mixture resembles a flour.
- Pour the flour mixture onto a large plate and spread it out.
- Using a fork, individually coat each chicken strip with the flour mixture and set on a large clean plate.
- Heat the coconut oil over medium high heat in a large skillet.
- Using tongs, place some of the chicken strips in the oil and cook each side for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove the chicken strips to a plate lined with paper towels to soak up the excess oil repeat with the remaining chicken strips, frying them in batches.
Then transfer the chicken to a paper towel lined plate and season with additional salt, to taste. How to keep the chicken tenders warm while frying additional batches: Set breaded tenders on the prepared baking sheet. To fry the chicken: Line another baking sheet with a few layers of paper towels and set next to the stove. Make our next level chicken katsu curry recipe. We know, we know – this isn't fried chicken in the traditional sense.