Deep Fried Chicken Tenders My Way. Food you never knew you wanted. By the handful, dip the chicken into the flour, then the egg wash again and finally the Panko. Continue this process until all the chicken is breaded.
To make deep-fried chicken tender dish, first, we seasoning boneless chicken breast with buttermilk, chili powder, black pepper, and salt. You can seasoning the chicken strips without buttermilk also. Then keep it in a refrigerator for quick marination. You can have Deep Fried Chicken Tenders My Way using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Deep Fried Chicken Tenders My Way
- You need of large boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- You need of eggs.
- Prepare of milk.
- It’s of all purpose flour.
- It’s of Panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare of cayenne pepper.
- You need of seasoned salt.
- It’s of cracked black pepper.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Prepare of regular sized bottle of Canola oil.
Afterward, the chicken strips are coated with breadcrumbs or flour then deep fried to make them crispy. Deep Fried Chicken Tenders My Way. Source : Get A Large Pot And Fill It About Half Way With The Canola Oil Set Heat To Medium Rinse And Cut The Chicken Breasts Into Strips To Desired Thickness. Step: Get a large pot and fill it about half way with the Canola oil.
Deep Fried Chicken Tenders My Way instructions
- Get a large pot and fill it about half way with the Canola oil. Set heat to medium..
- Rinse and cut the chicken breasts into strips, to desired thickness. (I find slicing against the grain works pretty well.).
- Fill one plate with the flour, another with the Panko and a bowl with the eggs and milk. Stir the eggs and milk together..
- Dip all the chicken strips into the egg wash, then place into a freezer bag..
- Add the black pepper, seasoned salt, garlic powder and cayenne pepper to the bag and shake as much as needed to evenly coat the chicken..
- By the handful, dip the chicken into the flour, then the egg wash again and finally the Panko. Continue this process until all the chicken is breaded..
- Turn up the heat a notch, insure your oil is hot enough and then fry the tenders up. Generally it takes five to ten minutes per batch but use your judgment..
- Serve with honey mustard or BBQ sauce for dipping and a side of garlic fries and green beans. Enjoy!!.
Lay the tenders in a single layer in the deep fryer basket, lower it down, and deep fry for five minutes. As long as they are submerged in the oil, there is no need to flip or toss them. They will cook evenly and perfectly. When the time is up, lift the basket and remove them to a baking sheet or plate lined with paper towels. You just need some patience, a thermometer, some good oil, and the best basic deep fried chicken tenders recipe.