Lemon ol' bay salmon steak. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Lihat juga resep Steak salmon (lemon butter) enak lainnya.
Using toothpicks, secure salmon around and to the lemon slices. Salmon is one of my favorite types of fish. It's mild, full of healthy fats, and pairs very nicely with salty and tangy foods and spices like lemon and rosemary. You can have Lemon ol' bay salmon steak using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon ol' bay salmon steak
- Prepare of Salmon steak.
- You need 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of old bay season.
- It’s 1 tsp of season salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of fish seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of parsley.
Put the salmon, skin-side down, on top of the lemons, season well, then top with the rest of the lemonslices, bay leaves and dill. Pull the sides of the foil up around the fish and pour the wine around the salmon. Tightly seal the foil into a parcel leaving a gap at the top to allow the fish to steam. Salmon steaks need just a simple mayonnaise sauce and a sprinkle.
Lemon ol' bay salmon steak instructions
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat butter until melted and lemon juice and mix.
- Add old bay and season salt to mixture.
- Sprinkle fish seasoning onto salmon and rub in.
- Bush mixture onto salmon.
- Sprinkle parsley onto salmon.
- Put in oven for 15 minutes.
Lemon ol' bay salmon steak Mr. Heat butter until melted and lemon juice and mix. Add old bay and season salt to mixture. Place the salmon pieces down an inch or so apart on the lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle the top of the salmon with Old Bay Seasoning.