Simple Chicken Pot Pies. Chicken World – Order directly online or download our app and save your time! Order directly online or download our app. Vivariums, Lighting, Heating, Thermostats, Frozen & Live Food, Accessories & Much More.
A chicken pot pie with puff pastry. This easy chicken pot pie recipe from Jamie's Quick And Easy Food is ready in under half an hour, and so delicious. Sprinkle the chicken tenders with paprika, sage, oregano, salt and pepper. You can have Simple Chicken Pot Pies using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Chicken Pot Pies
- Prepare 3 of pie crust for 9 inch pie.
- You need 4 pounds of chicken thighs bone in skin on.
- Prepare 1 pound of mixed vegetables*.
- You need 2 cups of diced potatoes.
- It’s 31-1/2 ounces of concentrated chicken soup.
- You need 10 ounces of water.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of To taste kosher salt.
- Prepare of To taste ground white pepper.
- You need 2 cups of chicken stock.
- It’s 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
Remove the chicken to a plate with tongs, leaving the oil in the pan. Get the perfect chicken pie whether you opt for crisp puff or buttery shortcrust pastry. As for the fillings, add classic and comforting ingredients like mushroom, tarragon or leek to your chicken. Why You'll Love this Instant Pot Chicken Pot Pie Recipe: A delicious filling.
Simple Chicken Pot Pies step by step
- Preheat oven to 425° Fahrenheit. Season chicken with salt, pepper, and garlic. Heat a large skillet with the olive oil in it. Add seasoned chicken thighs in the hot oil and sear it for 4 minutes per side..
- When the chicken has been seared both side add 1 cup broth and allow to reduce till 2/3 has been reduced. Remove chicken and add the diced potatoes. Sauté till good and browned..
- When potatoes are browned add in the mixed vegetables. * My vegetables consisted of sweet peas, green beans, carrots, Lima beans, and corn. Stir in two can of condensed soup. Stir well. Add 1 can water 1 cup broth. Simmer while you remove the chicken from the bones and chop the chicken..
- Add the chicken to the vegetables with last can of soup. Simmer 10 minutes. Carefully put 2 pie crust into an oven safe dish. Add the filling to the pie shells..
- Split the third pie crust in half and cover the pie. Seal them up. Cut 4 slits into the top crust. Bake in oven 40-45 minutes. Allow to rest 20-30 minutes..
- After they have rested serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.
Tender chicken pieces in a rich and creamy sauce with a whole host of veggies. A buttery, flaky puff pastry top crowns the pot pie. A quick easy and delicious chicken and bacon pie with either short crust or puff pastry. Stir the chicken, diced vegetables, and peas into the sauce, then leave to cool. On a lightly floured work surface, roll out the pastry.