Date and beetroot no bake cake recipe. In a bowl or cake tin apply clarified butter or butter paper and put the mixture of date almond and ghee and put it inside the refrigerator for half an hour. Prepare whipped cream and add sugar into it. In grinding jar add soaked cashew nuts, beetroot juice and take a whirl around.
Place everything for the carrot cake base, apart from the carrot and beetroot, into a food processor and blend until they start to break down. Separate the base mixture into two. Blend the other half with the rest of the carrots and all the beetroot. You can have Date and beetroot no bake cake recipe using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Date and beetroot no bake cake recipe
- It’s 3 tbsp of Soaked date Soaked in water for 2 hours.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Almond.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Soaked Cashew nuts.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chilled milk.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Beetroot juice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Heavy whipped Cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Caster Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Grated White Chocolate.
- It’s 1 tsp of Pomegranate Seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Clarified Butter (Ghee).
Yes, this cake is made with beets! And you won't believe how great it is. I got the recipe from a friend who said it is the most requested cake in her family. Even the kids want it for their birthday cake.
Date and beetroot no bake cake recipe instructions
- Add soaked date and almonds in the grinding jar and take a whirl around..
- In a bowl or cake tin apply clarified butter or butter paper and put the mixture of date almond and ghee and put it inside the refrigerator for half an hour..
- Prepare whipped cream and add sugar into it..
- In grinding jar add soaked cashew nuts, beetroot juice and take a whirl around..
- Mix the paste of cashew nut and beetroot juice in the whipped cream..
- After half an hour take out the cake setting and put the cream above it and refrigerate it for half an hour..
- Sprinkle grated white chocolate and pomegranate seeds just as embellishment and the cake is ready to be served to your loved once..
I baked it for one of our family gatherings and now, I get lots of requests for it too. The batter looks red, but the red bakes out. I use an almond flavored frosting on it sometimes. Learn how to make our Ultimate Beetroot & Chocolate Cake with this easy recipe video from Love Beetroot. For more recipe ideas see www.lovebeetroot.co.uk Make an extra fluffy and moist chocolate cake with the cheeky help of some beetroot.