Funyun Chicken Strips. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Low Prices on Chicken Strips Line up, in order, on counter: chicken, flour, egg/milk wash, funyun dust, baking sheets.
Here is how you can achieve that. Here is how you cook it. You need to taste of (Seasoning) Salt, pepper, garlic powder, any. You can have Funyun Chicken Strips using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Funyun Chicken Strips
- Prepare of raw boneless, skinless chicken tenders.
- Prepare of seasoned flour.
- You need of milk.
- You need of egg.
- It’s of Funyuns, mashed into dust.
- It’s of (Seasoning) Salt, pepper, garlic powder, any other favorite herbs & seasonings.
- It’s of Hot sauce.
- You need of Favorite dipping sauces.
If you have wanted to learn how to make crispy fried chicken, this is the recipe for you. Generally a picnic favorite, this strong melted chicken recipe is delicious often warm or cold. The most effective section of eating that chicken is that you managed to get yourself. Funyun Chicken Strips step by step.
Funyun Chicken Strips step by step
- In 3 medium shallow dishes: Dish #1 – flour with salt, pepper, other desired herbs & spices to taste (teaspoon or 2 of each). Dish #2 – egg, milk, salt, pepper & hot sauce to taste. Dish #3- funyuns mashed or processed into small crumbs/powder.
- Trim excess fat off chicken strips. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper, or spray liberally with cooking spray. Line up, in order, on counter: chicken, flour, egg/milk wash, funyun dust, baking sheets..
- Coat each chicken tender lightly in flour, then soak for 15-30 seconds in egg wash, then push into funyuns coating thickly, then onto the pan..
- Bake at 400°F for 15-20 minutes on 1st side & 10-15 minutes on 2nd side, depending on thickness, until golden brown & crispy. Enjoy with whatever dipping sauce(s) you like..