Best ever soft choc chip cookies. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now.
They are crisp on the outside yet soft and chewy in the middle and delicious chocolate chips are spread throughout them making them even more of a scrumptious treat. Mix the butter and sugar together using an electric whisk or hand whisk until very light and fluffy, then beat in the egg and vanilla. Fold in the flour, baking powder, chocolate and ¼ tsp salt as quickly as you can. You can have Best ever soft choc chip cookies using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Best ever soft choc chip cookies
- It’s 250 g of butter.
- Prepare 250 g of sugar.
- You need 1 can of condensed milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda (not in the Origanal recipe, but it does improve the cookie slightly).
- It’s 500 g of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips.
- You need 1 of vanilla pod.
Don't overwork the dough as this will toughen the cookies. The search for a chocolate chip recipe is over. These cookies are the tiniest bit crispy on the outside and so soft and chewy on the inside. Line baking trays with baking parchment.
Best ever soft choc chip cookies instructions
- Cream butter and sugar well, cut open vanilla pod and scrape out the paste into the creamed butter and sugar. Add the condensed milk.
- Add the flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda (baking soda). A little at a time. Mix well.. add choc chips.
- Roll into teaspoon full into balls / flatten with fork slightly OR.
- Just place in your hand and make a fist, flatten a bit with a fork.
- Bake @ 180 degrees C for about 10 -15 minutes. The longer you bake, the crispier the cookie..
- Allow to cool slightly on the sheet then remove to a cooling rack. Makes +- 72 cookies.
In a medium bowl, stir together the melted butter and dark brown soft sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time. Stir in the chocolate chips with a large spoon or rubber spatula. Use a mix of Sugars: Cream the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar together. This process aerates the butter, which promises soft chocolate chip cookies.