Curry Flavored Fried Chicken Tenders With Yakisoba Sauce. Here we have everything you need. Results in United Kingdom Get just the right utensils for the job. When you eat fried chicken, you want the meat to be tender and juicy, you want the crust to be seasoned, flakey and crispy.
Fresh ramen noodles are always best for Yakisoba sauce. If you don't have access to them, Singapore, Hokkien, wheat-based, or egg noodles are fine. Marion's Kitchen is packed with simple and delicious Asian recipes and food ideas. You can cook Curry Flavored Fried Chicken Tenders With Yakisoba Sauce using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Curry Flavored Fried Chicken Tenders With Yakisoba Sauce
- Prepare 2 of tenders Chicken tenders (chicken breasts).
- Prepare 1 tsp of ♡Yakisoba sauce (powder) from a packet of yakisoba noodles.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ♡Curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ♡Beaten egg.
- Prepare 1 of Plain flour.
- It’s 1 of Vegetable oil.
To make Yakisoba sauce from scratch: For a basic recipe, all you need is Worcestershire sauce, oyster sauce, ketchup, soy sauce and sugar (or honey). Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk well together. Have a taste and adjust the seasonings to your liking. Yakisoba (焼きそば) is the Japanese version of stir-fried noodles.
Curry Flavored Fried Chicken Tenders With Yakisoba Sauce instructions
- Take any sinews off the chicken tenders. Butterfly it out to make it one big thin piece..
- Put the chicken in a bag or bowl, add the ♡ ingredients in the order listed and rub them in over the bag..
- Rub or dust with flour just before frying the chicken..
- If you want to make a lot of chicken, put the pieces in a bowl and rub the flour into them in there..
The noodles are cooked with sliced pork and plenty of vegetables, then coated with a special sauce. What distinguishes Yakisoba from other Asian stir-fried noodles is this special sauce, which is sweet and a little bit spicy. Yakisoba is known as one of the popular street foods in Japan. Add water and bring to boil. Turn the heat off, break S&B Golden Curry Sauce Mix into pieces and add them to the skillet.