Barbecue Cauliflower with Leftovers. My Barbecue Cauliflower with Leftovers recipe is the greatest on earth! I will even teach you how to use up leftover steamed rice and allow it to be into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the whole family! Balmy weather calls for light and brilliant salads with recession, acid and fresh herbs.
Here is how you cook it. Ingredients of Barbecue Cauliflower with Leftovers. Heat a pand add pork to pan. You can cook Barbecue Cauliflower with Leftovers using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Barbecue Cauliflower with Leftovers
- It’s 6 cup of leftover roast pork see attached recipe.
- It’s 1 lb of cauliflower.
- It’s 1/2 cup of barbecue sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground black pepper, fresh.
When heated through add cauliflower, pepper, and barbecue sauce. Heat the oil in a large pan or Dutch oven over medium heat. While the cauliflower is cooking, prepare the sauce. Turn your cauliflower into rice As a low-carb alternative to couscous or rice, blitzing up your leftover cauliflower florets into a cauliflower rice is a great way to turn the veg into something a little different.
Barbecue Cauliflower with Leftovers step by step
- Take leftover pork and chop it up into bite sized pieces. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/347644-slow-roasted-apples-carrots-and-pork.
- Heat a pand add pork to pan. When heated through add cauliflower, pepper, and barbecue sauce..
- Simmer stirring occasionally, till cauliflower is at your desired doneness..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
This egg-fried cauliflower rice recipe is so good you won't even realise it's not the real deal. The day after a barbecue, combine steaks with leftover greens for an effortless steak sandwich or steak salad. For a crowd-pleaser, you can't go wrong with steak tacos. For folks on the keto diet, add steak to a cauliflower rice bowl or zucchini noodles. Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan and sizzle the capers and garlic until golden.