Sausage and egg biscuit casserole. Uk's Leading Importer And Distributor Of German Meat, Vegan & Vegetarian BBQ Sausages. Your Local Specialist Providing A Superb Selection Of Tasty Sausages. For More Information, Or To Browse Our Range Of Products, Visit Our Website Today.
Now add your cooked sausage and cheese over the top of the biscuits. Whisk your eggs, milk, Worcestershire sauce, and salt and pepper in a bowl until well mixed and pour over the casserole. Place half of the biscuit pieces in prepared baking dish. You can have Sausage and egg biscuit casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sausage and egg biscuit casserole
- It’s 1 of pound of sausage..
- Prepare 2 of cans of biscuits, I used 7 ounce cans.
- You need 1 of dozen of eggs.
- You need 2 of cups shredded cheese, or your favorite cheese. I used mozzarella.
- You need 1 of salt/pepper.
- You need 1 of onion powder.
- You need 1 of This recipe is a great basic starter. Add what you please, mushrooms, onions, green peppers. I have picky eaters so I can't add anything else. We eat this with ketchup, and hot sauce.
- You need tbsp of butter.
Top with sausage and half of the cheese. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk, adding the salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture over the biscuits and sausage. A knife should come out clean when inserted into the center of the breakfast casserole.
Sausage and egg biscuit casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F Start by browning 1 pound of sausage and chop. I also added some onion powder for more taste.
- Butter a 9×13 baking dish. Cut biscuits in quarters. I use a pizza cutter. Put biscuits in bottom of baking dish..
- When sausage is done. Scramble up a dozen of eggs in a bowl, add 1/2 cup of milk, salt and pepper. Then add 1 cup of shredded cheese , then add the sausage and stir..
- Pour the egg mixture over the biscuits. Then add 1 cup of shredded cheese..
- Bake at 425 for 20-30 minutes. Check after 20 minutes. Cook time varies..
This Sausage Egg Biscuit Casserole is the ultimate breakfast recipe. It's made with crumbled sausage, eggs, cheese, and big canned homestyle biscuits. It's perfect for a large gathering or a simple Sunday morning breakfast. This Sausage Biscuit Casserole is soon to be a favorite breakfast casserole at your house too. Line bottom of the pan with the biscuits.