Vickys Individual Apple & Custard Pies, GF DF EF SF NF. Vickys Individual Apple & Custard Pies, GF DF EF SF NF [email protected] Free-From Cookbook Scotland. The kids school snack menu today was apple pie and well, you can't have apple pie without custard so I just baked it in there. Vicky dedicates herself whole-heartedly to her projects which she resourcefully and effortlessly manages.
Make a large freezer or food bag into a piping bag by cutting half an inch off of one bottom corner ; In the bowl of your food mixer, combine the flour, sugar, yeast, xanthan gum, onion and garlic powders & salt; Add the milk, oil, and vinegar and beat together on a medium speed. Put the power of Apple on your side. Put our Small Business Team on your team. You can cook Vickys Individual Apple & Custard Pies, GF DF EF SF NF using 5 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Individual Apple & Custard Pies, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 450 grams of sweet shortcrust pastry, see link below for my free-from recipe.
- Prepare 12 tbsp of custard, my recipe is below.
- Prepare 12 tbsp of apple sauce / puree / pie filler, recipe link below.
- You need of ground cinnamon.
- You need of sugar.
Apple Certified Refurbished Get special savings on like-new products with a one-year warranty. Find a store Check the status of your store and see which. Listen to Steppin' – Single by Luisen & Vicky Ramirez on Apple Music. Stream songs including "Steppin' (Sexy Perris Main Mix)", "Steppin' (Moogy Bee Super Mix)" and more.
Vickys Individual Apple & Custard Pies, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F and lay out a 12 hole cupcake tin.
- Roll out the pastry on a floured surface until 3mm thick https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332957-vickys-sweet-savoury-shortcrust-pastry-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
- Use a fluted, round cookie cutter to cut 12 rounds out. The rounds must be big enough to line the tin holes completely.
- Spray the tin lightly with oil and line with parchment paper circles, then press the pastry rounds into each hole.
- With the leftover pastry, cut out small shapes for the lids such as hearts or stars, 2 or 3 for each lid depending on size. I do this to save time re-rolling the pastry. You can of course re-roll it and cut out 1 larger shape to fit as a lid.
- Prick the bases with a fork and blind bake the pastry for about 10 minutes or until the pastry is just dry and still uncoloured.
- At this point you can also bake the lids if you're planning on serving the pies cold.
- Half fill each cooled crust with custard, one tablespoon should do it https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332987-vickys-vanilla-custard-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free.
- Spoon some apple puree / apple sauce or pie filling on top of the custard having sweetened to taste – again one tablespoon is ample https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/351776-rustic-chunky-cinnamon-apple-sauce.
- If you've pre-baked the lids you can skip the rest of the oven steps. Just fill the pies and place the baked lids on top. The custard and apple puree are already cooked anyway, the oven is just to heat them through.
- Place the pastry shapes on top to make the lids – you don't need to glaze the pastry lids but if you like, you can. Add an extra sprinkle of sugar and cinnamon on top if you like.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the lids are golden.
- Carefully remove the pies from the tin and serve warm, or let cool on a wire rack for later, dusted with icing sugar.
Sign in to iCloud to access your photos, videos, documents, notes, contacts, and more. Use your Apple ID or create a new account to start using Apple services. Subscribe to Apple Music to access millions of songs. Buy music and films from the iTunes Store. And sync content from your computer to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.