Corned Beef Hash. Low Prices on Corned Beef Hash. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Find Corned beef hash recipe. Turn the mixture over, trying not to break up the meat and potatoes too much, then add the Worcestershire sauce.
Combine the Worcestershire sauce and mustard in a cup and pour over the corned beef, stir to combine. Meanwhile, open the corned beef tin. I don't get on well with corned beef tins, my key always snaps off!! You can cook Corned Beef Hash using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Corned Beef Hash
- You need of Left over corned beef, potatoes, carrots, onions.
- You need of Butter.
- It’s to taste of S&P.
- It’s 2 Tbs of real maple syrup.
Chop the corned beef roughly and crumble into the dish. Mix the stock cube with a small amount of water and add to the pan along with the oxo cubes. Bring to the boil, then once boiling add the cubed corned beef which will start to break up. Drain the cooked potatoes and mash them with the butter and milk.
Corned Beef Hash step by step
- Chop leftover meat and veggies in a food processor.
- Stir in S&P and maple syrup.
- The mix will freeze, so if you make more than you'll use just portion it out and pop on the freezer for later.
- Heat butter in large skillet.
- Add chopped mixture.
- I like my hash to have a crust, so dont stir it too often..
- Traditionally served with over-easy eggs and biscuits.
- To make Red Flannel Hash, omit maple syrup and add chopped beets.
Season to taste, then stir in the drained leeks. Pour the baked beans into an ovenproof dish and spread the corned beef mixture over the top. Spoon on the mashed potato mixture, spreading it out evenly. Put the tomato purée and mustard into a small bowl or jug with the beef stock and Worcestershire sauce and whisk well. Pour this mixture over the corned beef and vegetables and stir thoroughly.