Pan-Fried Chicken Tenders With Sesame and Nori Seawee. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now.
I wanted to create a simple recipe using nori seaweed. If you sprinkle the chicken with sake and sesame oil, it will be moist and tender. If you use a non-stick frying pan to cook the chicken you won't need any oil. You can cook Pan-Fried Chicken Tenders With Sesame and Nori Seawee using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pan-Fried Chicken Tenders With Sesame and Nori Seawee
- It’s of to 8 ◆Chicken tenders.
- You need of to 1/2 teaspoon Salt.
- Prepare of Sake.
- It’s of Sesame oil.
- You need of packet ◆Flavored nori seaweed.
- Prepare of ◆Sesame seeds.
Pan-Fried Chicken Tenders With Sesame and Nori Seawee is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Pan-Fried Chicken Tenders With Sesame and Nori Seawee is something that I have loved my whole life.
Pan-Fried Chicken Tenders With Sesame and Nori Seawee step by step
- Take the sinew off the chicken tenders, and cut them in half. Sprinkle the chicken with salt, sake and sesame oil, and leave to marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes..
- Cut the nori seaweed finely with scissors..
- Sprinkle the middle of the tenders on both sides with sesame seeds, and then coat the chicken with the shredded nori seaweed..
- Pan fry on both sides. When the chicken tenders are cooked through and browned nicely, they're done..
They're nice and they look wonderful. Make yours and serve Kinpira Gobo (Spicy Burdock Root and Carrot Stir-fry) for your family or friends. Easy Healthy Pan Fried Chicken Tenders with no BREADING. These chicken tenders do not need breading to have a little crisp and big flavor. If you're on a lower carb plan for eating or you are gluten free, these chicken tenders will be an easy, delicious and grain free alternative to those made with breadcrumbs.