Brad's signature grilled salmon. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Fill Your Cart With Color today!
It is a healthy, meaty fish that is full of flavor. Foil Pack Grilled Salmon with Lemony Asparagus. These super-fresh salmon grill packs make clean-up a breeze. You can have Brad's signature grilled salmon using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's signature grilled salmon
- It’s 3 lbs of king salmon filet.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- You need of dry mustard.
- You need of white pepper.
- It’s of Himalayan pink salt.
- It’s 4 sprigs of fresh dill.
- You need 1/2 of sweet onion, sliced.
- It’s 1 of lemon, sliced.
- You need 3-4 of heaping tbs mayonnaise.
Salmon fillets get a kick from spicy Sriracha glaze. Here is how you achieve that. This is an old family favorite. These easy grilled salmon recipes are great at any cookout.
Brad's signature grilled salmon step by step
- Prepare salmon filet and place on a large sheet of foil..
- Sprinkle seasonings liberally over filet..
- Evenly coat filet with mayonnaise..
- Add fresh dill, onion slices, and lemon slices..
- Wrap tightly with foil..
- Place on preheated grill over low heat. Cook until fish just becomes flaky..
- Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Salmon, whether fillet or steak, is an ideal fish to cook on the grill. It is a healthy, meaty fish that is full of flavor. It's no secret that grilled salmon looks impressive — from its caramelized grill marks to its juicy, rosy interior — but did you know that grilled salmon is stunningly fast. Brad's signature grilled salmon This is an old family favorite. Prepare salmon filet and place on a large sheet of foil.