Cornbread Pancakes. Whatever Your Challenge, L'Eggo And Get Your Parenting Wins With Eggo® Pancakes. Going From Chaos To Calm Is A Win All Parents Can Relate To – Easy Kids Breakfast Ideas. Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online.
Stir the liquid mixture into the dry mixture until blended and smooth. How to Make Cornbread Pancakes Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl and form a well into the middle of the mixture. Mix egg, milk, melted butter, and oil in a large mixing bowl. You can cook Cornbread Pancakes using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cornbread Pancakes
- You need 1 Cup of Cornmeal.
- You need 1 Cup of Flour.
- You need 1 Tbs. of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1 Pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1 Tbs. of Molasses.
- You need 2 of Heaping Tbs. Honey.
- Prepare 1/3 of Grated Nutmeg.
- Prepare 2 Tsp. of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Milk.
- Prepare of Butter (As Needed).
Pour into the well of dry ingredients. Combine corn bread mix and baking mix in bowl, stirring with a wire whisk to break up any lumps. Mix everything together with whisk just enough to combine, don't overmix or pancakes will be tough. These fluffy cornbread pancakes have an amazing texture and can be made with regular flour, gluten-free flour, or for a healthy choice – white whole wheat flour!
Cornbread Pancakes instructions
- Whisk together all dry ingredients in a bowl..
- Add eggs, honey, molasses and milk. Whisk together. (I was absolutely awestruck by the beautiful golden color)..
- Butter pan. I used a 1/2 cup measuring cup to portion each pancake. Pour batter in center of hot pan. When you see bubbles, it’s about ready to flip. When pancake becomes loose, push around pan to absorb butter. It’ll crisp the edges..
- Continue the process until batter is depleted. Serve with butter and maple syrup. You can also serve with jam and whipped cream. Whatever suits you..
They can also easily be made dairy-free. Like I mentioned in my last post, this Slow Cooker Hoppin' John, cornbread is a traditional Southern New Year's dish. In a small pot on medium-low heat, add the milk with the butter and cook until the mixture begins to simmer. Combine the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl. Cornbread Pancakes Cornbread pancakes made gluten-free with corn flour and brown rice flour.