Mike's EZ Crab Cakes. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Mike's EZ Crab Cakes MMOBRIEN ALBUQUERQUE, NEW MEXICO. Source : A Great Brand Of Crab Meat Check Closely For Any Shells Mix Everything Together Except For Oil Hollandaise Sauce And Anything That Says + Reserves. Step: A great brand of crab meat!
For I'm blessed to live in the great state of Maryland and if this state gets anything right, its crabs. The tastiest critters and the best spices in the WORLD. OK I might be… DIRECTIONS In a medium bowl, mix together crabmeat, corn, bell pepper, celery, onion, mayonnaise, and mustard. You can have Mike's EZ Crab Cakes using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Crab Cakes
- It’s 2 of lbs Fresh Or 4 (6 oz) Cans Lump Crab Meat [fully drained & picked for shells].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Regular Bread Crumbs [+ 1 cup reserves for coating].
- You need 1/2 Cup of Roasted Garlic Bread Crumbs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Minced Parsley [+ reserves for garnish].
- You need 3 of LG Green Onion Stalks [fine chop].
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Multi-colored Bell Peppers [fine chop].
- You need 1 tsp of Minced Garlic [+ 1 tsp Lemon Pepper & Black Pepper to taste].
- It’s 2 tsp of Brown Mustard.
- Prepare 4 Dashes of Hot Pepper Sauce.
- You need 2 Dashes of Worshestershire Sauce.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tsp of Old Bay Seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 of LG Lemon [juiced + reserves for garnish].
- Prepare 1 of LG Egg.
- It’s of Frying Oil [as needed].
- It’s 1 Packet of Knoors Hollandaise Sauce [optional].
Whether you need a flavourful dinner party starter or a quick midweek meal, our easy crab cake recipes are ideal for entertaining and beyond. It's packed with lumps of juicy crab meat, savory seasonings, and flaky breadcrumbs. And the recipe is so easy to make! Crab cakes started as a staple dish in Maryland and Virginia but have become famous all over the United States. "Who said I can't be that man that I wanna be?" Kick back with Mike SB in his new audio/visual "Crab Cakes" (Produced by Sekko)Shot by @beardmanmedia on Inst.
Mike's EZ Crab Cakes instructions
- A great brand of crab meat! Check closely for any shells..
- Mix everything together except for oil, hollandaise sauce and anything that says, "+ reserves." Add crab last and don't over mix. You'll want those lumps in this dish..
- Make your crab cakes to the size you desire. Smaller or larger. [smaller are less likely to fall apart upon flipping] It's up to you. Before plating your cakes on a plate, lightly spray plate with Pam to keep them from sticking..
- Place cakes in the fridge for 1 full hour to chill. Otherwise they'll fall apart while frying..
- After 1 hour, pull cakes from fridge and generously coat/pack cakes well with your reserved bread crumbs..
- Place oil in a pan and heat. Fry crab cakes until they're golden brown. About 5 minutes. Be careful when flipping them. Allow them to fry on one side for as long as you can without burning before gently flipping them. Upon flipping, use a spatula to lift cakes and another spatulas back side to secure the cake on its top. Then flip. Drain cakes on paper towels..
- If opting, make your Hollandaise Sauce as per manufacturer's directions. Know it will require both milk and butter. For additional flavor, add a couple of dashes of Old Bay and cracked black pepper to your sauce..
- Serve straight or, lightly drizzle Hollandaise Sauce over your crab cakes and garnish with fresh parsley. Definitely serve with lemon wedges to the side. Enjoy!.
In a medium bowl, stir together crabmeat, panko, and parsley. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, coat pan with oil and heat until shimmering. Crab cakes, with their hint of sweetness, make an easy and impressive starter or light main. Find loads of crab cake recipes here, including Asian crab cakes, Cajun-spiced crab cakes and more. Broiling crab cakes can burn them quickly on the outside while leaving them cold on the inside.