Cornbread Breaded Chicken Fingers. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Get just the right utensils for the job.
In another bowl add tapioca flour and in third bowl whisk the eggs. Take one chicken tender dip in tapioca flour, then egg and dredge in cornbread crumbs. Place coated tender on prepared baking sheet. You can cook Cornbread Breaded Chicken Fingers using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cornbread Breaded Chicken Fingers
- Prepare 1 lb. of chicken tenders (chicken breasts cut into strips).
- Prepare 2 cups of cornbread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tapioca flour.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- It’s 2 TBSP of melted butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh cranberries.
Repeat dipping/coating process (flour – egg – cornmeal) with remaining tenders. Directions Place cornbread mix and salad dressing in separate shallow bowls. Dip chicken in dressing, then roll in cornbread mix. Line two large baking sheets with foil or silpat mats and set aside.
Cornbread Breaded Chicken Fingers instructions
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees..
- In a bowl combine the cornbread crumbs and parmesan cheese..
- In another bowl add tapioca flour and in third bowl whisk the eggs..
- Take one chicken tender dip in tapioca flour, then egg and dredge in cornbread crumbs..
- Place on a baking sheet line with parchment paper..
- Repeat until all chicken tenders are covered..
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until chicken juice runs clear and there is no pink when cut open..
- While the chicken is baking prepare the cranberry honey mustard..
- In a food processor add Dijon mustard, honey mustard, honey, apple cider vinegar and cranberries..
- Puree until smooth..
- Add to a saucepan with butter and cook until just beginning to simmer..
- Remove from heat and use as dipping sauce..
Trim any visible fat off the chicken breasts and then carefully slice them in half lengthwise to create thinner pieces. These garlicky, lightly breaded chicken strips just require a buttermilk marinade before a quick saute. Teamed with your favorite dipping sauce or served alone, these put store-bought chicken nuggets to shame. Lay several chicken strips in the pan. Transfer chicken to a paper towel lined plate to drain.