Dirty Rice and Red Beans. Try Zatarain's® Recipes For Ideas & Inspiration. Red beans and rice is a Creole staple. Dirty rice is also a Creole staple.
Add enough stock up to the water level lines for brown rice. This compilation, drawn from the streets and from prison, is guaranteed to entertain and inspire all those who venture to read it. Add broth, beans (do not drain), bay leaves, and soup. You can cook Dirty Rice and Red Beans using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dirty Rice and Red Beans
- It’s of chicken broth with Roasted Vegetables.
- You need of Uncooked Brown Rice.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare of Red Beans.
- It’s of Ground Beef.
- It’s of ground Sweet Italian Sausage.
- It’s of tomato paste.
- You need of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of hot sauce.
- Prepare of Spaghetti Sauce.
- You need of tomato sauce.
Cover, Bring to a boil, turn down heat to between low and medium. Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium heat. Skillet Dirty Rice & Beans is a super easy skillet dinner, made in one pan. The rice is cooked with warm aromatics like onions, garlic, Cajun seasoning, and smoked paprika.
Dirty Rice and Red Beans step by step
- Cook ground beef and ground sausage. Season meat well.
- Add chicken broth, red beans, water, minute brown rice, tomato sauce, spaghetti sauce.
- Cover and low flame..let simmer. Stir as needed.
Then you add diced tomatoes, chicken broth, and smoked beef sausage. Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium high heat. Pour in tomato sauce, tomatoes, and chicken broth and stir until combined. Alright now, which one yall got, Dirty Rice, Red beans & Rice, Or Jambalya? And what are you pairing with the rice dish you chose?