Fried Chicken Wings. Discover Your City Delivery Restaurants near you. Browse Menus & Order From Local Restaurants. Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online.
Dry the wings well on kitchen paper. Directions Rinse wings under cold water then pat dry with paper towels. Place wings on a baking sheet lined with a cooling rack. You can cook Fried Chicken Wings using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Chicken Wings
- You need 1 of chicken wings.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- It’s of Cajun seasoning.
- You need of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of cooking oil.
In a shallow bowl, stir together flour and spices then season with salt and pepper. Working one at a time, coat chicken. For Buffalo wing sauce, bring hot sauce just to a boil in a small saucepan. Shake the bag, until the chicken is well coated with flour.
Fried Chicken Wings instructions
- Fill a deep skillet halfway with oil and put on medium heat..
- Wash chicken and set aside in a bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together milk and eggs..
- Season flour with salt, pepper, and cajun seasoning..
- Mix chicken in batter, then coat in flour..
- Fry chicken until brown then drain on paper towels..
Remove the chicken from the bag, and shake off any excess flour. Carefully add in the chicken, and fry until golden brown. Korean fried chicken If you like your fried chicken saucy, Korean-style is the way to go. Use chicken wings coated in cornflour for your base, then top with a sweet-spicy-salty sauce of brown sugar, soy sauce, ginger and gochujang chilli. Top with chopped spring onions and a scattering of sesame seeds – don't forget the tall pile of napkins.