Sardine And Cucumber On Buttered Pita Bread. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Check Out Sardinero On eBay. Check Out Great Products On eBay. Sardine And Cucumber On Buttered Pita Bread.
Dredge over with parsley and chive, and season with salt and pepper. Put sardines with olives between them in the middle of each half. I prefer to make cucumber sandwiches with cream cheese, but you could use butter if you prefer. You can have Sardine And Cucumber On Buttered Pita Bread using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sardine And Cucumber On Buttered Pita Bread
- Prepare of I canned of sardine in tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of peri peri Chili sauce (optional add on).
- Prepare 3 of pita bread.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soft butter.
- You need 1 of cucumber thinly slice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
In a small bowl, Mix cream cheese and Italian dressing mix. Sprinkle with lemon-pepper and/or chile-lime seasoning. Slather the tzatziki over the pita, then top with the mixed greens, cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, red onion, and capers. Top the pita off with the contents of the sardine can.
Sardine And Cucumber On Buttered Pita Bread instructions
- Steam for about 10 minutes the sardine with its tomato sauce and add in the light soy sauce and peri peri Chili sauce for spicy lover (optional).
- Butter the pita bread and toast it.
- Thinly slice cucumber with a slicer.
- Once sardine is ready remove the sardine and mash it up with a fork.
- To serve simply assemble the cucumber first then the mash up sardine then drizzle generously the sardine tomato Chili sauce and enjoy.
You can place the fillets on whole, or roughly chop them them place them on. Feast on the pita as is, or carefully roll it up with foil and enjoy it like a gyro! Sardine Cucumber Sandwiches (Sardine Sandwiches) with thinly sliced cucumber are a perennial Malaysian party favorite. It is a well loved budget friendly treat. Just as Nasi Lemak Bungkus is ever present in daily Malaysian life, Sardine Cucumber Sandwiches a.k.a.