Bacon Wrapped Rice Ball with Soft Boiled Egg. Sprinkle on a little flour onto the boiled eggs. Place rice mixture onto a sheet of plastic wrap and place egg onto the center. Wrap into a ball, making sure the egg is completely covered with rice mixture.
It's a versatile tasty breakfast that can be made for just a couple of people or a whole family. What is a Rice Bowl or Donburi? See recipes for Bacon Wrapped Rice Ball with Soft Boiled Egg too. You can cook Bacon Wrapped Rice Ball with Soft Boiled Egg using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Rice Ball with Soft Boiled Egg
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- You need 6-8 slices of turkey bacon.
- It’s 1-1.25 cups of cooked rice (room temperature).
- You need 1/2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of furikake (optional).
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of mirin.
- You need 1 tbsp of sake.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of sugar.
Stir in the eggs and mix until eggs are well combined. Add grated cheese, parsley, and cayenne pepper. Taste the rice, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Connecting people around the world through a passion for great food and travel.
Bacon Wrapped Rice Ball with Soft Boiled Egg step by step
- Soft boil the egg – you can use my recipe here – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/14297598-jammy-soft-boiled-eggs?via=you_tab_my_recipes.
- After peeling the egg, lightly dust flour on the egg so that the rice can stick on a little easier..
- If using furikake, mix the rice with the furikake and combine well.
- Place a sheet of plastic wrap down. Wrap the rice mixture around the egg. The egg should be completely covered. Wrap the plastic wrap over the entire thing and mould the entire thing into a ball. Twist the ends of the ends of the plastic wrap together to tighten up the ball..
- Once moulded, unwrap the plastic and then wrap the rice ball with the bacon..
- Put the oil in a pan and turn it on to high heat. You want to place the ball with the seam side down first to seal it. Turn the ball to sear every side..
- Turn it down to medium heat. Add in the sauce. Cook for a couple of minutes and can serve..
Pork-Wrapped Rice Ball With Soft-Boiled Egg. Rice bowls are tasty, but egg-stuffed savory rice balls are even tastier. Bring water and beer to a boil. When the water and beer begins to boil, stir in rice and ½ tsp salt. Instructions Mix ground beef, egg, green onion, cooking wine, soy sauce, oyster sauce, white pepper, salt and sugar together well in a container.