Squash Soup. A good soup soon becomes a fail safe recipe for any occasion. Tip the prepared squash into a large, resealable freezer bag with the onion, carrots and red pepper. Add half the oil and salt and pepper and toss.
Peel the butternut squash and reserve the long strips of skin. Discard the butternut squash pulp and chop the remaining butternut squash into chunks. Heat the olive oil in a large casserole, add. You can have Squash Soup using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Squash Soup
- You need 1 of small size of squash.
- Prepare of Onr cup fresh milk.
- It’s Dash of cinnamon.
- It’s Dash of oregano ir basil.
- You need cubes of Salt or chicken.
- Prepare of Onion dice.
- You need of Grated garlic.
Meanwhile, halve, deseed and rough chop the squash. When the time's up, add the squash and stock to the pan. A lusciously thick butternut squash soup, made with sauteed onion, celery, carrot, potatoes and butternut squash. Serve with a dollop of soured cream and bread roll, if desired.
Squash Soup step by step
- Wash squash and peel.the skin and remove the seeds.Cut into cubes.Steam then blend it and pour in.a pot.Let it simmer.
- Saute onion and garlic then.pour into the.pot.Stir it and add all ingredients.let it simmer until thickens..
Squash soup is a trusty old favourite that is gorgeous as is, or can be dressed up with spices and garnishes. Try it with lots of black pepper or a pinch of chilli, or for a subtler flavour with cumin and coriander. Add a handful of cooked grain such as pearl barley, or a topping of crispy bacon, pumpkin seeds and a swirl of yoghurt. Butternut squash and closely related pumpkin, makes for delicious, vibrant soup: sweet, savoury and rich in body and flavour. It can stand up to spices and works well with salty meats like pancetta and chorizo.