Caribbean Jerk skirt steak. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Refresh your wardrobe with a skirt from hush.
Or till done to your taste. Indoors or out, or oven broiler. Or till done to your taste. You can cook Caribbean Jerk skirt steak using 2 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caribbean Jerk skirt steak
- You need 2 lb of skirt steak.
- Prepare 6 oz of prepared jerk marinade.
Spray the grill grates with non-stick cooking spray. Here is how you cook that. Steps to make Caribbean Jerk skirt steak: Cover meat with marinade. Indoors or out, or oven broiler.
Caribbean Jerk skirt steak step by step
- Cover meat with marinade. Place in fridge for 10 Minutes or longer.
- Preheat grill. Indoors or out, or oven broiler..
- Cook meat approximately 4 minutes per side depending on the thickness of your meat. Or till done to your taste..
- Allow to rest about 5 minutes. Slice thin, against the grain. Great served with warm flour tortilla..
Flick off the onions, leaving the rub. Spoon the marinade into a shallow dish and coat the steaks on both sides. Cook the steaks according to your preference on a prepared barbecue or preheated grill. Serve the steaks with a pasta salad and crusty bread. Place flank steak into a resealable plastic bag.