Watch Tasty and Delicious Recipe of Chicken Tikka Biryani. Bringing you an array of delicious, mouth-watering, delectable, easy to cook, nutritious and quick recipes from around the wor. Tikka biryani is an authentic, traditional and mughlai recipe. You can cook Chicken Tikka Biryani (part 2) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Tikka Biryani (part 2)
- It’s 1 cup of Oil.
- It’s of Rice (2 and half glass).
- Prepare 4 tbs of Biryani Massala.
- It’s 2 of Onions(ground).
- You need 5 of tomatoes(ground).
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 cup of Yogurt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s of Chicken Tikka (watch my previous recipe).
- You need 2 tsp of Food colour.
It is rich in flavours and delicious in taste. It is a tempting combination of chicken tikka a. Try this finger-licking delicious Chicken Tikka Biryani. Marinated Chicken cooked on Grill and then Special Masala Curry made with mixed of spices and herbs then Chicken add and Rice c.
Chicken Tikka Biryani (part 2) step by step
- In a pan add oil, onions and fry for 3 mins..
- Then add ginger garlic paste and fry for 30 secs.Then add tomatoes and cook for 5 mins on low heat..
- Then add salt, Biryani Massala and cook for 2 mins..
- Now add yougurt and cook on low flame. Then add boiled rice with sabit khara masala and chicken tikka..
- Then add food colour and cook on low flame for 15 mins. Serve hot. This recipe don't require any raita..
Chicken Tikka Biryani – is a combination of two Indian iconic dish. Prepared chicken tikka masala layered with half cooked basmati rice which is flavored with Indian aromatic spices. The biryani was first introduced by Nizams of Hyderabad during Mughal regime. Since then the dish is all time super hit. Made in the UK with M&S assured chicken from farms in the UK/EU.