Paneer tikka biryani. For the paneer tikka Mix ginger paste, garlic paste, tandoori Masala, salt, lemon juice, red chilli powder, pepper powder, oil and curds in a bowl. Add the malai paneer cubes and let it marinate for an hour. In a griller or pan heat a tbsp of oil, add the marinated paneer cubes and grill them till golden brown from both the sides.
For Paneer Tikka Biryani, we have added the marinated paneer to rice that has been fragranced with a bountiful of royal spices such as saffron, cardamom, cinnamon, mace to name a few. In a stockpot, heat oil, add cumin seeds and whole spices. Once seeds and whole spices splutter add chopped onion and fry till translucent. You can have Paneer tikka biryani using 21 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Paneer tikka biryani
- Prepare of Paneer tikka masala recipe.
- It’s 1 cup of curd.
- You need 4 tbsp of chickpea flour.
- Prepare handful of coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of homemade ginger garlic chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of haldi.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chicken masala powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of biryani masala.
- Prepare Handful of kasuri Methi.
- You need 1 tablespoon of amchur powder.
- You need 4 tablespoon of mustard oil.
- You need 2 of onion cube.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 3 of bell pepper yellow red green.
- Prepare 300 grams of paneer.
- Prepare of basmati rice.
- You need 3 cups of rice.
- You need 1/2 cup of Saffron mix milk.
- Prepare 5-6 of onions sliced to make fry onions.
Paneer Tikka Biryani Tandoori Paneer Biryani is a flavourful, aromatic and delicious Biryani perfect for parties. Into the same kahrai add half the tandoori Paneer masala, add rice spread, golden fried onions and fried cashews and sultanas. Then add the balance Paneer Masala and rice. Next, add chopped onions and saute for a minute until onions turn translucent Paneer Tikka Dum Biryani is one of my favorite Biryanis.
Paneer tikka biryani step by step
- In a bowl add curd and besan or chickpea flour.
- Then add coriander leaves ginger garlic Chilli paste.
- After adding ginger garlic Chilli paste add haldi powder red chilli powder and coriander powder.
- Then add chicken masala and biryani masala.
- Add handful of kasuri Methi to the mix.
- Then add mustard oil and salt as per your taste.
- Now add all the veggies and paneer in your marinated mix.
- Now cook it on a low flame in a non stick pan for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Now boil your Saffron mix milk and keep aside.
- Now cook your basmati rice up to 80% and keep it aside.
- Now fry sliced onion tailored becomes dark golden brown in colour.
- Now in a clay pot aur Mitti ki Handi add your paneer tikka masala mix this is your first layer of biryani.
- Now add your cooked basmati rice as a second layer can add your Saffron milk mixture to give a nice fragnance.
- Now add your fried onions to finish your Biryani layer you can also give the coal or Koyla Dum to your biryani now cover the lid of Handi and seal it with Atta Or dough.
- Now your Paneer Tikka Biryani is ready enjoy.
Marinated Paneer is cooked with rice and various spices to give rice a special flavor and taste. If you are bored of eating regular plain rice and want to try something new in this quarantine, this recipe is for you. The post shows how to prepare Paneer Tikka Dum Biryani at home. Add salt and biryani masala and mix it. Add paneer tikka give gentle stir and coat paneer with masala.