Chorizo, Gnocchi, baked beans and egg one pot family feast. Lovingly Handmade, From Our Family To Yours. The Only University Tested Kefir In The UK. Buy Direct & Get One To One Advice From Our Team And Free Next Day Delivery Range of Retro Sweet Gifts in UK.
Heat the oil in a medium pan over a medium heat. Tip in the tomatoes and sugar, and season. Add the chorizo to a dry frying pan over a medium heat. You can cook Chorizo, Gnocchi, baked beans and egg one pot family feast using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chorizo, Gnocchi, baked beans and egg one pot family feast
- Prepare 400 g of Chorizo (1-2 whole).
- Prepare 500 g of Gnocchi.
- Prepare 2 of x medium size Brown Onions.
- It’s 1 of x 400g chopped Tomatoes (tinned optional) see recipe.
- It’s 2-3 (410 g) of Baked beans (tinned).
- It’s 4 of x tablespoons Tomato ketchup (a big squirt).
- Prepare of Water (800ml) approx.
- You need of Seasoning or Chilli / Paprika to your liking.
- You need 6 of x Eggs (1x per person).
- Prepare of Tortilla wraps.
Stir in the mustard and half of the cheese. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Stir in the gnocchi, broccoli, peas and tomatoes and bring to a gentle simmer, stirring. Heat the oil in a medium frying pan (ovenproof if you have one) over a medium heat.
Chorizo, Gnocchi, baked beans and egg one pot family feast instructions
- Cut Chorizo on an angle into crescent moon shapes. Dry fry it in a large casserole or wok at high heat until slightly crispy on the edges and oils are leaking from the chorizo. (approx 5x minutes) Turn the heat down to medium or move the pan away from fierce heat if cooking over a fire..
- Peel and dice or slice the Onions. Add to the pan and fry with the Chorizo until softened and almost transparent.(a few minutes).
- Add fresh Gnocchi to the pan and stir/fry in to absorb the oils and flavours of the other ingredients. (2 minutes).
- Add baked beans and stir.
- Add tomatoes and stir (these can be missed out for a thicker sauce but do add an extra tin of beans).
- Add Tomato sauce and or Tomato puree (thickens and flavours).
- Water – using one of the empty food cans, rinse out the other tins and add this to the pan and give it a good stir, it should be gloopy. Add the lid to the pan if you have one..
- Season to your personal taste Salt/Pepper or Paprika / Chilli flakes or sauce.
- Stir occasionally with the pan on medium heat for 20+ minutes or longer at lower heat, add more water if its far too thick. It should be gloopy..
- Break the eggs gently and evenly spaced into the top of the mixture and replace the lid, put back on the heat for 5 minutes until eggs are just cooked (I like mine with soft yolk).
- Serve with a warm tortilla wrap..
A hearty stew to feed a family with just four ingredients. Steps to Make Speedy Chorizo, Gnocchi, baked beans and egg one pot family feast. banana. Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Favorite Banana Flower, Kale, and Chicken in Soto Soup. horseradish. Recipe of Ultimate Horseradish Sauce. vickys. Steps to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Vickys Easter Nest Cake with Mini Egg Truffles, GF DF EF SF NF. strawberry.