Strawberry 🍓 🍓🍓Cake. Our strawberry cake recipes are perfect for sharing with friends and family. Divide the cake batter evenly between the three cake tins. Blend in vanilla and strawberry puree.
Some goes in the cake, most goes on top; Flour, sugar, egg, baking powder, vanilla, salt – all the usual suspects in cakes;. Lemon – the freshness of lemon works so well in cakes made with berries! Grease the traybake tin with butter or baking spread and line the base and sides with baking paper. You can have Strawberry 🍓 🍓🍓Cake using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry 🍓 🍓🍓Cake
- It’s 1 (15.25 oz) of box strawberry cake mix.
- You need 1 (3.4 oz) of box cheesecake instant pudding.
- Prepare 2 of heaping Tbsp sour cream.
- Prepare Cup of and a half dehydrated strawberries, food processed to powder.
- Prepare Half of a cup Canola oil.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 Squeeze of strawberry syrup.
- You need of Pam spray.
- Prepare of Wondra flour.
- You need 1 of 9×13 Foil pan.
- It’s 1 (16 oz) of tub cream cheese frosting.
Measure all the cake ingredients into a large bowl and. Strawberry cake is a favorite of mine and always has been. As a kid, strawberry cake (from a mix) with cream cheese frosting was a fave. I even made it into a strawberry cupcake a while back.
Strawberry 🍓 🍓🍓Cake instructions
- Turn on oven to 350.
- Mix the box cake according to the directions and add the strawberry powder, sour cream and squeeze of strawberry syrup.
- Spray the foil pan with PAM and dust with wondra flour, tapping out excess.
- Pour wet mix into pan, place in oven and bake for 33 minutes or until done, depending on your oven.
- After the toothpick test, take cake out of oven and cool completely.
- Add a squeeze of strawberry syrup to icing and stir with a knife then you are ready to frost the cake !! ENJOY 😋😋.
- Cook's Note: I got the dehydrated strawberries from 2 boxes of Kelloggs special K. But don't worry I still eat the cereal, I just pour strawberry milk over the flakes. Also it took 43 minutes to bake because I added extra stuff to the mix 💋.
Lay your cake on a plate or tray and, using a palette knife if you have one (or a regular butter knife if you don't), spread some strawberry frosting on top. Add another cake, then some more strawberry frosting, then the last cake. Now, dollop some strawberry cream cheese frosting on top and let your kids have a go spreading it out around the top and around the. The secret is adding a fresh strawberry reduction to your cake batter and mix the rest into your buttercream frosting for a fresh strawberry cake recipe that tastes like real strawberries! Strawberry Jello and a box cake mix make this easy strawberry cake recipe one that anyone can make!